• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Velinda

Beach Comber
Sep 2, 2017
Missouri to SoWal
My husband and I are relocating to the area and would like to find a furnished home for a 6 mo lease to give us time to scout the area to see what location would suit us for a home purchase. We are home owners but do have a couple of excellent rental references we can provide, due to moves for my husband's job. We have excellent credit scores and would treat you home like our home. We do have a small 12 lb dog, we think he is around 11, he adopted us 8 years ago. We can provide references from our kennel and Vet as to his personality/disposition.

We are looking for homes from Sandestin to West Panama City Beach, move in Oct-Nov 2017.

This is a serious inquiry.

Thanks for your time!

atnashville

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2014
My husband and I are relocating to the area and would like to find a furnished home for a 6 mo lease to give us time to scout the area to see what location would suit us for a home purchase. We are home owners but do have a couple of excellent rental references we can provide, due to moves for my husband's job. We have excellent credit scores and would treat you home like our home. We do have a small 12 lb dog, we think he is around 11, he adopted us 8 years ago. We can provide references from our kennel and Vet as to his personality/disposition.

We are looking for homes from Sandestin to West Panama City Beach, move in Oct-Nov 2017.

Thanks for your time!
Please send me an email at realestatebidness@gmail.com. I have something that may meet your needs.
Thanks!

kellyhorton

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2013
Hi did you find a place? I have a 2 br/2 and 1/2 bath townhouse on Eastern lake (south of 30-a). It has a private dock in a very quiet neighborhood. Available Nov 1. Email me if interested. Thank you. Kellyhorton@mac.com

gib ycnan

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2006

Thanks for your time!
Would a Mother-n-law apartment work?

sarahlindell

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2012

Thanks for your time!

sarahlindell

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2012
Hi ! I have a home in Point Washington area (in between Grayton beach and seaside on bay side) it's furnished 3 bedroom / 3 bath. It's 3 stories, 3rd story could be used as a loft or office. If you are interested and would like more information please call me at 985-789-3877 thanks, sarah