• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
My garbage got picked up this week, but the neighbor's is strewn up and down the street! Don't know if that was the party house doing a bad job of bagging so animals got to it or what. :bang:

I figured the schedule might get off because of Memorial Day, but since mine is at the curb 24/7 I don't pay attention to what day they come until I have to go find the trash cans and lids in the shrubbery. :roll:

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Garbage not picked up on Tues. (scheduled day) but was on Wed. (scheduled day for lawn debris ). Both picked up on Wed.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Or raccoons or possums or feral cats or stray dogs....................

A bear would be cool, but the smart money is on the overcrowded party house just not disposing of its trash properly. :angry:

veltrsh

Beach Crab
Jun 20, 2009
Pickup

I live right off 30A and have had the same problem, with them being a day late. We've had the problem for the past two years. I called Waste Management--problem still continued. This year I called them and the county. Waste Management is supposed to be adding another truck for our area on Monday. We'll see what happens.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
All OK over here too, assuming we actually remember to haul it up to the corner on the correct evenings.

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
We are still having problems. they picked up only one side of the road in our neighborhood Friday... If we didn't have the dumpster at my husbands office we would be on trash overload at least once a week...

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
I'm on 30- a and for the first time waste management missed there pickup in my neighborhood monday and came a day late. looks like its a county wide problem