• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
Hilton's house may be somehwat different but at least it has architectural integrity. It rather respects the site, iand t doesn't stick up out of the site like a big you know what.:pissed:

Plus, he built it for himself, not as a means of making a profit. Big difference in my mind.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I had the misfortune of getting to drive past the emerald grande twice this am. I have to say. It is still, the ugliest, most out of place building I've seen in a long time. friggin' eyesore.

I actually had the pleasure of talking a young couple "down off the ledge" of pulling equity out of their home and becoming investulators in Bos' House of Horrors....it's my proudest achievement to date. :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I actually had the pleasure of talking a young couple "down off the ledge" of pulling equity out of their home and becoming investulators in Bos' House of Horrors....it's my proudest achievement to date. :D

I am proud of you. I hope you continue talking with this couple. They need all your help. ;-)