• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Painter Susan

Beach Comber
Aug 4, 2006
Dear Fellow Beach, Tree, and Lake Lovers,
)We live at 473 Defuniak (the beeper from the Red Bar works on my front porch). If the paintings aren't out, I am consumed by some other distraction(unfortunately that happens frequently). But I love to meet other creators and I believe we all fall under that catagory. If my work isn't out email me at Spitt13@aol and we'll work something out, except for the person who knows all about flowing, that makes me a little nervous:D .
I do know Alan Cambell. I even visited his studio probably 10 years ago and he kindly shared some materials for my students at Chase Street School, which I'm glad to see turns out fine SoWal citizens. Unfortunately I haven't seen or heard from him in a long time. He would know me as Susan Alex.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Painter Susan said:
Dear Fellow Beach, Tree, and Lake Lovers,
)We live at 473 Defuniak (the beeper from the Red Bar works on my front porch). If the paintings aren't out, I am consumed by some other distraction(unfortunately that happens frequently). But I love to meet other creators and I believe we all fall under that catagory. If my work isn't out email me at Spitt13@aol and we'll work something out, except for the person who knows all about flowing, that makes me a little nervous:D .
I do know Alan Cambell. I even visited his studio probably 10 years ago and he kindly shared some materials for my students at Chase Street School, which I'm glad to see turns out fine SoWal citizens. Unfortunately I haven't seen or heard from him in a long time. He would know me as Susan Alex.
Susan Alex, would it surprise you if I told you that I know you? :dunno: Athens has a small and growing clan of folks in SoWal. (not Klan as in you know what -- I am talking about good people)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
Susan Alex, would it surprise you if I told you that I know you? :dunno: Athens has a small and growing clan of folks in SoWal. (not Klan as in you know what -- I am talking about good people)

Uh OH :shock:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Susan, I was not trying to scare you by saying that I thought I knew you. Apparently, by your silence in the pm-s, I think I do know you. Now, get that knife weilding attorney friend of yours off my back. I have never stood over anyone's dead body while holding an ax. :eek: It is me, Smiling JOe, not that I had that name when I hung out up the street from your house in Athens.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Now, I know that I know you because of your curiosity to find out more about what I know about your ex-husband. :rotfl: Honey, let me tell you that if you thought Athens was a small town, you are in for a real treat in Grayton. ;-) I will keep that which I know between you, your attorney friend who is peeking over your shoulder, and me. Deal? :dunno: -- Not that any of the stuff I know is incriminating in any way -- Well, at least not all of it. ;-):D:lol::funn:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kathydwells, Susan and I worked it all out and now we are buddy, buddy. It appears that I was scaring her by knowing too much info about her, her ex, her kids, and her houses. Now, she has invited me over for a cup of tea. Well, maybe I am still waiting on the invitation for tea, but I don't think she is as scared since I brought her into the light.

Now more about Susan's artwork...

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Smiling JOe said:
Kathydwells, Susan and I worked it all out and now we are buddy, buddy. It appears that I was scaring her by knowing too much info about her, her ex, her kids, and her houses. Now, she has invited me over for a cup of tea. Well, maybe I am still waiting on the invitation for tea, but I don't think she is as scared since I brought her into the light.

Now more about Susan's artwork...

I just found the whole dialog interesting. It really is a small world. She will love you I am sure. Who could be scared of that face. Really. ;-)