• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
I split a rib just looking at Kevin's tar. Imagine how funny the show must be. :funn:
Wish I could see it.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Mousetraps? No wonder Rep Comic was so serious looking when I saw him yesterday afternoon!

Now I am REALLY looking forward to seeing the show!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mousetraps? No wonder Rep Comic was so serious looking when I saw him yesterday afternoon!

Now I am REALLY looking forward to seeing the show!

Guess I will just get the t-shirt. :cry:

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
Schedule

Hi Folks... Here is the schedule of performers.... obviously some of them perform more than once, but it's never the same set...

This is Roger Hailes last night here, so catch him before he goes!

:rotfl:

Thursday, July 31st

8pm: Kevin Boyle , Sammy Wegent, Roger Hailes
10pm: Roger Hailes, Kevin Boyle, The Flaws

Friday, August 1st

8pm: Justin Lamb , "Hell To The Chief"
10pm: Beata Bahktiari, Kevin Boyle , Justin Lamb, SPF 7

Saturday, August 2nd

8pm: Justin Lamb, Beata Bahktiari, Sammy Wegent, SPF 7
10pm: Kevin Boyle, Beata Bahktiari, Justin Lamb, Improv Jam with Flaws & SPF 7

Last edited:

seahag

Beach Comber
Jan 22, 2008
last night's show was soooo funny!!! and it's so cool that they vary the schedule...i'm coming back to see it again. you might want to bring a jacket though, the theater was really cold...

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Beachmom and I were lucky enough to sneak out and hit the 10:00 show last night- what a blast! Laughing my a$$ off is the best way to end a day!

Kevin and David Mac did an excellent job of weaving Gary Coleman through the improv...:rotfl:

And the mousetraps. Oh my.:shock: I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like that!

Icing on the cake was sitting with Potatovixen- I miss seeing you around more!:love:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Icing on the cake was sitting with Potatovixen- I miss seeing you around more!:love:

It was such a treat to see you and Beachmom! AIT is coming to the 8:00 show with me tonight!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Two more great shows last night! Justin, Beata, Sammy and Bob were hilarious, always are. Loved the SPF 7 skit at the last show, and Sammy's, "Hell to the Chief," was spot-on.

Tonight is the last night they are performing, so call the box office for tickets, or take a chance and try to buy them at the door if they aren't sold out. No empty seats last night.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Mousetraps!

The video is really shaky... I was laughing too hard. Also, it's kind of hard to hear the performers, since the crowd was laughing so hard. But this is what you're missing if you haven't been to the Comedy Festival yet! One more night to enjoy some great entertainment!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-izyuEgAQs"]YouTube - Mousetraps![/ame]