• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
But cold is good (re hurricanes), right?

I was kidding. I am in no real hurry for it to be hot water. It is warming up gradually. And if the cold keeps away the hurricanes, I will adjust my thermostat and be happy about it!;-)

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
it's chilly...but once your body acclimates...it's nice and refreshing...swam for a while this weekend at mid day...the sun was so warm...

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Shee-it- I forgot to tell the Gulf water temp guy to hurry and crank it up- maybe the water could be bathwater by next week instead of just the whole summer?:dunno:

I'm really not sure what to make of this comment. Do you have a problem?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I'm really not sure what to make of this comment. Do you have a problem?

No - you are just always so funny about the Gulf conditions! ;-) Just go with it- when you get here, it will be beautiful whether it is warm or cold or full of grass or clear or smooth or choppy....who knows what it will be like by next week?:dunno:

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
I was out last week and would call it a three alcoholic beverage water temp ;-) . Two weren't enough!!

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
No - you are just always so funny about the Gulf conditions! ;-) Just go with it- when you get here, it will be beautiful whether it is warm or cold or full of grass or clear or smooth or choppy....who knows what it will be like by next week?:dunno:

I didn't realize I was "funny" about it. I just asked a simple question of the locals. I don't recall ever even mentioning it before. If I have, you have a better memory of my posts than I do.

I get maybe ten days a year at the beach and enjoy swimming in the gulf. Of course we'll have a good time regardless. It would just be a nice bonus if the condidions were favorable for swimming.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I didn't realize I was "funny" about it. I just asked a simple question of the locals. I don't recall ever even mentioning it before. If I have, you have a better memory of my posts than I do.

I get maybe ten days a year at the beach and enjoy swimming in the gulf. Of course we'll have a good time regardless. It would just be a nice bonus if the condidions were favorable for swimming.

Hooray, JB! You've come a long way since this time last year. Good for you. (My memory's like Jdarg's ;-) .)

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=5329&highlight=june+grass

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:lolabove: ...I knew someone would find that memorable thread!!!! Sorry JB...that's what happens when dealing with women who love this beach.