• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Be a big girl or boy and use your real name. Then your opinion just might not sound so much like Jerry or Cecilia writing this.

Kaydance, Patriot Games, and John G to name a few who also are not using their real names. I know you know who all 3 of the people are but you don't seem care that they post anonymously. Also Cindy Meadows post a political blog anonymously and Ive never seen you ask for her to put her name on it. Why do you only call me out Suzanne?

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Kaydance, Patriot Games, and John G to name a few who also are not using their real names. I know you know who all 3 of the people are but you don't seem care that they post anonymously. Also Cindy Meadows post a political blog anonymously and Ive never seen you ask for her to put her name on it. Why do you only call me out Suzanne?
If shes not correct when she calls you out, why does it matter? Enjoy being unknown and mysterious. :)

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions of people, but when I read her post, it is apparent she is very knowledgeable of the past and current happenings in our county. Guess I'm not one of the anybody's you spoke of in your previous post. Just saying! LOL!!

She is knowledgeable for sure. I referenced her "sense" which in my opinion is zero. Especially common sense.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Still waiting for you to show me how I have defended her. Ill hold my breath.

Its funny you think I work for her or that I am Mrs. Jones herself. It really shows how much sense you actually have.....which we (anybody who reads your post) all know is extremely close to zero.

I dont for a minute think you are C.Jones. You can actually type in complete sentences. Suzanne suggested you might be. Get your facts straight.

Would you please talk about something other than me?

Like the newspaper today?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
She is knowledgeable for sure. I referenced her "sense" which in my opinion is zero. Especially common sense.

If I have zero sense in your opinion why do you persist in having my attention? You also seem to think I give a damn about who you are posting anonymously trying to call me out.

I don't hide who I am, why do you? As for credibility, come at me when you post under your own name and stop being a coward.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Brad Alford County facilities and parks manager filed a formal complaint against Cecilia Jones and her husband Jerry Jones.

Among the allegations:

1.) Commissioner Jones regularly interferes with or involves herself in the day to day operations of the County through herself or a third party intermediary (spouse Jerry Jones) often times for the sole benefit of herself, her family, or friends to the detriment of the County and County taxpayers.

Examples...sending text messages directly to public works staff on how to carry out tasks, direction to a co worker to send her every email involving Alford and direction to Walton County Human Resources NOT to hire anyone associated with Alford or anyone else from Holmes County. (ALL THIS DESPITE THE ORDERS FROM THE 2015 GRAND JURY REPORT THAT COUNTY COMMISSIONERS NOT BE INVOLVED IN THE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS OF COUNTY BUSINESS)

2.) Alford alleges that Jerry Jones has followed him on more than one occasion as he left his job for the day to coach basketball in Holmes County.

3.) Alford alleges Cecilia Jones DIRECTED construction by county staff of a park near a home under her ownership off North Eden Park Drive and also ordered a privacy fence bordering Gaskin Park using COUNTY FUNDS after Walton County Public Works denied the property owners request.

STORY COMPLIMENTS OF DOTTY NIST DEFUNIAK HERALD. FRONT PAGE. Thanks Dotty Nist

Last edited:

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Brad Alford County facilities and parks manager filed a formal complaint against Cecilia Jones and her husband Jerry Jones.

Among the allegations:

1.) Commissioner Jones regularly interferes with or involves herself in the day to day operations of the County through herself or a third party intermediary (spouse Jerry Jones) often times for the sole benefit of herself, her family, or friends to the detriment of the County and County taxpayers.

Examples...sending text messages directly to public works staff on how to carry out tasks, direction to a co worker to send her every email involving Alford and direction to Walton County Human Resources NOT to hire anyone associated with Alford or anyone else from Holmes County. (ALL THIS DESPITE THE ORDERS FROM THE 2015 GRAND JURY REPORT THAT COUNTY COMMISSIONERS NOT BE INVOLVED IN THE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS OF COUNTY BUSINESS)

2.) Alford alleges that Jerry Jones has followed him on more than one occasion as he left his job for the day to coach basketball in Holmes County.

3.) Alford alleges Cecilia Jones DIRECTED construction by county staff of a park near a home under her ownership off North Eden Park Drive and also ordered a privacy fence bordering Gaskin Park using COUNTY FUNDS after Walton County Public Works denied the property owners request.
Very interesting! Thanks, Kaydence! Same nasty actions by the same nasty people!