• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Sueshore said:
I unfortunately will be in SoWal for the entire month of October! I will be available to help watch out for those sharks and rip currents...not much else to do!!! Sorry I don't do smilies...I could sure insert some here!

You forgot to mention the dog flies, jellyfish, snakes and alligators.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Landlocked said:
Thanks for the reminder LandLocked. All of the aforementioned are terrible during the entire month of October. Sueshore, I am sorry to read that you have to come to the beach for the whole month of October. I hope you have a good trip regardless. :D

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
I, too, am forced to endure the terrible conditions in SoWal during the first 1/2 of October. Life can be so cruel !!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
southof30A said:
I, too, am forced to endure the terrible conditions in SoWal during the first 1/2 of October. Life can be so cruel !!!
Well, I guess it is good that a few folks are willing support the beaches by braving the extremes that October presents to us. Bless you. As for others considering it, I hear that much like grass on a golf course needs time to recover after heavy play, the beach also needs time to recover after heavy foot traffic. Why not allow it to recover every year in October, which comes right after the busy traffic. With all of the problems that October has at the beach anyway, I cannot think of a better time for this recovery process. :dunno:

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Landlocked said:

So much misery...so little time!!!!

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
GraytonBound said:
JOe, I like your new avitar......

like your new location & occupation even better :cool:

I like his new profile too, but it pisses me off to no end. :D

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Smiling JOe said:
:dunno: Niether are new to me, only my release of the info is new.

I haven't read it before. You see, I have a problem with jealousy. That is why I have to have my trips to SoWal for therapy. :D