• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey New Users!!! Post something......

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling JOe said:
I just love me some good raw oysters. I am drooling right now thinking about eating a 150 of them with a splash of cocktail sauce, and an ice cold Bud.
YUM!

Those SoWal stickers can be found at the Seagrove Market on the corner of Hwy 395/30-A and Grayton Corners (convenience store), located on the corner of 30-A/Hwy 238 (Grayton Beach). I hear they are at a few other locations as well.

Grayton Corners had the small ones.
 
RiverOtter said:
Grayton Corners had the small ones.

That makes me mad! I stood at that counter 3 times on our last trip and I didn't think to pick one up.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I just love me some good raw oysters. I am drooling right now thinking about eating a 150 of them with a splash of cocktail sauce, and an ice cold Bud.YUM!
Double YUM....I love em too....and the ice cold Bud. Makes for some good eating and drinking!!!
 
I'm not into oysters, but I've been in or near SoWal all my life, except for college. I love this board (of course, I'm an internet junkie too) and would linger here longer if my dial-up connection at home didn't have static in the lines.

And although I don't know them and likely won't have the chance to meet them, RiverOtter & Graytonbound sound like a wonderful couple. :razz:
 
ShallowsNole said:
I'm not into oysters, but I've been in or near SoWal all my life, except for college. I love this board (of course, I'm an internet junkie too) and would linger here longer if my dial-up connection at home didn't have static in the lines.

And although I don't know them and likely won't have the chance to meet them, RiverOtter & Graytonbound sound like a wonderful couple. :razz:



awwwwww.....thanks SN :wub:
 
RiverOtter said:
I can understand why you missed them.... They were right there at the register :roll: :biggrin:

I was too busy trying to carry two cases of beer and five bags of ice. (And a box of Cheeze Itz)
 
GraytonBound said:
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

gotta have the cheezits :!:

Yep, and they keep the 15 month old occupied as well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top