• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Re: goodbye Seagrove Market

I wish we knew of a good photographer to capture the memories...anyone :dunno: Just kidding Kurt...but would love a professional picture of the Seagrove Market :clap_1:

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington

kathydwells said:
Yep, that would be me FoX and the food is not all greasy. And yes, I am very thrilled to have a Publix in Seagrove, Thank you.
Dito KD!!! :lolabove: Obviously not everyone knows what it is like to drive 25-30 minutes in the middle of summer to buy groceries and race home before everything melts or goes bad! As far as greasy..it's fried, not greasy. And they have several grilled items that are very good as well.

Scooter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 3, 2005
Atlanta, GA; New Orleans, LA

Hey Lurker1 - let me know what I can do to help. I'll write letters, etc. Western Lake and Grayton beach are my main concerns. Someday soon I plan to be a resident. I've been involved with zoning issues and commissioners in my area and have very strong feelings concerning overdevelopment. :bang:

PrincessKel

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2005
Tennessee
My family and I have been regular guests to Seagrove for many years. We think it is the most beautiful and relaxing place on earth. Last summer when we were vacationing, we heard and read that there is going to be some sort of fancy schmancy hotel where the Seagrove Market is/was located. I haven't found any recent information about it, wondering if it ever really happened (hoping it DID NOT!).

We can't wait to get there!!!! July is always so far away
:roll:

PrincessKel

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2005
Tennessee
Re: Seagrove Construction Question

OOOOHHH! I hope it doesn't happen! It will be a very sad event to that wonderful area. If there is any place to voice a concerned opinion, will you please let me know.
Thanks for the quick reply. IS IT JULY YET?????

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
Re: Seagrove Construction Question

brought to you by the same people who own the market.
:eek: I didn't know that.

So, will it stay as is until all units are reserved? It looks like they have a ways to go.