• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaticbiology

fishlips
May 30, 2005
redneck heaven
ts dennis taking a bead on my fav beachfront, govt lurching to deal with london bus bombings hopefully wont ground planes, and im sitting looking at mt ranier through the clouds at the seattle/tacoma aeroporto on a 2 hour+ layover to hawaii. god i miss you all already. save some sand in a bottle for me just in case it all goes to mississippi again.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
This board is wonderful. I'm in Los Angeles and haven't watched TV for four days so I hadn't even heard of hurricane Dennis until yesterday on this board. Glad visiting this board is part of my daily routine, just like reading the paper. Now I can keep a long-distance eye on our property. Thanks!

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
The latest models seem to be shifting a bit toward the east. Let's pray the trend continues.

at200504_model.gif

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
hutch said:
If you need GAS - you had better get it today. Some of the stations are running out. :eek:
Great suggestion! This message board is AWESOME!

STL Don

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
JB said:
The latest models seem to be shifting a bit toward the east. Let's pray the trend continues.
Is this because you want to be on the west side of where it makes land?

Last edited by a moderator:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
STL Don said:
Is this because you want to be on the west side of where it makes land?

Due to wind direction, storm surge is usually worse on the east side of these storms.

indywin

Beach Comber
Nov 15, 2004
Indianapolis
I'm planning on coming down to pick up a trailer I have stored arriving very early Saturday am.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be the best route into and out of the area ?
Thanks
penny

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Anyone know where they post the pictures taken by the hurricane hunter c-130s? I saw where they were going to go check out Dennis this morning and I was looking for some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.