• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Do you think my Realtor should make some disclosures like that in the MLS listing or advertising?

I wouldn't, do you really think it would help sell the house?

4 bed 2 bath 2,500 sq ft home with lovely accents and landscaping. Come enjoy the neighborhood and pick through the dumpster of crap we dug up building the house.

I would definitely disclose it, but I'm not sure I would do it up front or in advertising.

I wouldn't, do you really think it would help sell the house?

I would definitely disclose it, but I'm not sure I would do it up front or in advertising.

I'm not a Realtor. I give my Model home's listings out to the agent who brings the buyer for the last Model. It's the best way I can think of to spread the love without picking a favorite.

That said, I don't know Realtor's disclosure rules in advertising. From a Builder's perspective I've been reading the 1st DCA on Caveat Emptor and Caveat Venditor. I still don't know what is the correct way to market this $2,000,000 Model Home under these circumstances. It may well lean towards ClintClint's post. He's been educated in this longer than I have.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
So since we've determined that this is pretty much a routine occurrence and not a big deal, can you disclose which subdivision you're finding this stuff in?

rheffron

Beach Fanatic
Jan 17, 2008
Dood! Just dig another hole and throw it in. In 500 years it will be an architectural did!