• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
This will cost her votes.
It should! SMH, if you can't be trusted with the "little"things.....and the crazy part is she didn't even give people the benefit of being smart enough to watch the video to check for themselves. The video sat on the Chamber FB page the while time.

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I went and watched the whole forum to see this part because I am FIRMLY AGAINST developing our state parks, because the parks are for nature and preservation. So, it was a big letdown when I watched the video on Facebook which I could BARELY hear...because Tony Anderson never said he wanted to develop a state park at all! He actually seemed to say we need to be careful with the park land.

The whole thing has seemed to boomerang on Meadows, because I got two emails today from park conservation people saying she is being deceptive and reminding of when she tried to put a beach walkover through preserve land for a gated community...which I had forgotten about.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
This whole thing became a thing because apparently Meadows told some guy that Anderson wanted a road and more development in the state parks! And he doesn't. So Meadows made a mess of it!

Actually that isn't what you said. I quoted what you said. No one accused him of wanting to build a state park. It became a "thing" because Dave R. didn't check what was actually said and he has apologized for that. Why are you still all over it like flies on :poop: ?