• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is Anybody Else Having Trouble

New posts
mE TOO. I always figure that's when Kurt is working on it, deleting cuss words and stuff.

That would be my fault if that were the case, sorry!:eek: :funn:

I just realized how addicted I am, like when your phone service goes out or Dish Net. goes out during a storm.....:bang: It's skeery!:biggrin:

Beachbummett and I couldn't get on the other night! It was horrible, we had to actually pick up a phone and call each other.:roll:
I tried again,
cried again,
and finally took a pill and went to bed.:shock:

I'm actually going to limit myself to sowalcializing on odd days only, as I'm getting way behind on my painting. :nono1:
I can drink and sowal, but not paint and sowal!:drink:
 
OMG! You're the only person I know that has ever heard of a Potcake!
Yes, I'm trying to adopt one of these little guys. Six of them have been brought over from Abaco and they are now in Atlanta, being spayed, nuetered, micro chipped, etc. My son and I have just about talked Mr. JR in to adopting! When we were in the Abacos last summer, we fell in love with these friendly pups that roam the streets. So cute to see them run and play in the ocean.
Here's another picture of one in this litter.

I love them too - they are so cute and if I didn't already have two giant dogs, I would take them on in a heartbeat! I love the little brown/black one you have in your signature block. Well, I'll just have to support Karen with Abaco Ceramics since she gives some profits to help keep Abaco Potcakes spayed/newtered. It's a small world! Good luck with Mr. JR!:biggrin:

And, no Mango, you can't smoke a Potcake... I love your new avatar. I can't believe Biff got rid of the eye!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top