• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

is cocoons bbq good? is somewhere else better?

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
It's over in Panama City. It's right on 98 on the right side of the street. Not far, right before the old Bingo Hall. If you hit the Chateau Motel sign, you've gone too far. Jfunn actually knows better than I. I'll have her post more directions!

Please do, we would like to hit it :cool:
 
Pigs Alley - a hole in the wall right on 98 before the outlet mall. Right after the shops in Sandestin. On the North side of the road - right after Footprints.
 
We had Cocoon's pulled pork bbq sandwiches for lunch a couple weeks ago and though they were quite good. It was the lunch special that day and one of the better deals around at $5.99 (I think) with chips and iced tea.

And of course their chicken, ribs and salads always make a great take-out dinner.
 
kurt said:
It has been talked about on here - it is on the south side before you get to Hwy 79.
Dan's is on the corner of Cobb and Hwy 98. It is way too close to Mike's Diner on Front Beach Rd so I have never eaten at Dan's.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Dan's is on the corner of Cobb and Hwy 98. It is way too close to Mike's Diner on Front Beach Rd so I have never eaten at Dan's.

Is that before I turn off 98 to go to the airport?
 
jdarg said:
Is that before I turn off 98 to go to the airport?
Way before. It's not that far out.
I'll map it for you. Are you coming from Grayton I assume? I'll say coming from Rosemary. Stay tuned.
 
jdarg said:
Is that before I turn off 98 to go to the airport?

Dansbbq.jpg
Yes, way before. The airport turnoff is east of the Hathaway Bridge which connects PCB to PC. Cobb Rd is west of Hwy 79, as Kurt mentioned, which is probably 10 miles west of the Hathaway Bridge.

Larger map here.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, way before. The airport turnoff is east of the Hathaway Bridge which connects PCB to PC. Cobb is west of Hwy 79, as Kurt mentioned, which is probably 10 miles west of the Hathaway Bridge.

Thanks!
 
1: Start out going NORTH on GARFIELD ST toward LYDIA AVE. 0.1 miles Map

2: Turn LEFT onto PLANN ST. <0.1 miles Map

3: Turn RIGHT onto CR-283. 0.3 miles Map

4: Turn RIGHT onto CR-30A. <0.1 miles Map

5: Turn LEFT onto CR-283. 1.6 miles Map

6: Turn RIGHT onto US-98 E / FL-30 E. Continue to follow US-98 E. 18.4 miles Map

7: End at 17501 Panama City Beach Pkwy
Panama City Beach, FL 32413-2038, US Map


Here's coming from the Red Bar.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top