• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Independent Thinker

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
You are about as independent as a Kennedy:)))

It sucks that we only have these two idiots as our choice for Governor. Crist is an opportunist and Scott is oblivious, what a choice.

I agree it's a sad choice, but that's the choice. What do you propose not voting at all ? I can't do that, I'll just have to hold my nose and vote for Crist, just can't support Scott.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
There were many other choices on the ballot. As long as you believe that there are only two choices, that's all you'll get. Scum A or Scum B. Woot-Woot!!!!

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
I agree it's a sad choice, but that's the choice. What do you propose not voting at all ? I can't do that, I'll just have to hold my nose and vote for Crist, just can't support Scott.

I voted for Scott. Crist didnt really have a clear small business agenda. I wish we had more middle of the road candidates, a republican with a heart, or a democrat that could balance a check book.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Wyllie screwed Florida.

3rd party is a myth.

I'm no fan of Brad Drake, but the other choice was just who could sink to crazy faster.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
You think a Libertarian stole potential Democratic votes? Not likely.

A 3rd party will remain a myth as long as voters accept crap like Crist and Scott.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
You think a Libertarian stole potential Democratic votes? Not likely.

A 3rd party will remain a myth as long as voters accept crap like Crist and Scott.

Your right, he got 3% of the vote, the usual amount for 3rd party candidates. He wasn't viable and did throw the election to Scott.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
I can't believe that anyone thinks they are not wasting their vote when they vote third party. it boggles the mind how stubborn people can be about this. I there's a runoff, different story.

Last edited:

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
Your right, he got 3% of the vote, the usual amount for 3rd party candidates. He wasn't viable and did throw the election to Scott.

You seem a bit confused. What part of Libertarian ideology connects to Democratic Party ideas?

If anything, he made the margin smaller for Scott.