• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
gotothebeachmom said:
We got on at the Dollar General Store on 98, in PCB. (Good Lord! I sound like my family are all lushes! :rotfl:)

:rotfl:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Johnrudy said:
:welcome:
I used to live in Palm Harbor ~

We have to stick together. ;-)

I love it that someone in Clearwater is heading up to Seagrove. :funn: I thought I was the only one who would do that! :rotfl: The drive is worth it! :clap_1: Been up there before Clearwater FL?

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
TooFarTampa said:
We have to stick together. ;-)

I love it that someone in Clearwater is heading up to Seagrove. :funn: I thought I was the only one who would do that! :rotfl: The drive is worth it! :clap_1: Been up there before Clearwater FL?
So true. We used to try to drive up there for vacation whenever we could! And it is so weird that most locals from Tampa/Clwtr/St.Pete don't know the panhandle area at all! I feel, the less people that know, the better. :D

Clearwater FL

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2006
Thanks for all the help and making me feel welcome! I appreciate! TooFarTampa- We were there last year when the hurricane came thru. We had to camp in Jaxonville until the storm passed. It was still fun even though no beach access. We're looking forward to the beach this year.

Cheering 472- irony at it's best. I have alot of family in Louisville. 10 of our 18 will be coming from Louisville to Seagrove on Saturday.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
JB said:
Why oh why would anyone drink draft beer by choice? Nasty, vile stuff.

Unless it's Guinness.

Listen JB, I have floated more kegs than I can count, and I have to say that none of it was nasty, vile stuff. Well, ok at least not while I was drinking it, but maybe the next day. ;-) OH, and I have funneled a few also.....gosh, to be young again!!!