• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
kathydwells said:
Listen JB, I have floated more kegs than I can count, and I have to say that none of it was nasty, vile stuff. Well, ok at least not while I was drinking it, but maybe the next day. ;-) OH, and I have funneled a few also.....gosh, to be young again!!!

Maybe I just drank too much of it in college, but I just think domestic draft beer is swill. Imported drafts are pretty good. Plus, if you are at the beach, why not buy cans so you can put them in a cooler and make your beer portable?

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Clearwater FL said:
Thanks for all the help and making me feel welcome! I appreciate! TooFarTampa- We were there last year when the hurricane came thru. We had to camp in Jaxonville until the storm passed. It was still fun even though no beach access. We're looking forward to the beach this year.

Cheering 472- irony at it's best. I have alot of family in Louisville. 10 of our 18 will be coming from Louisville to Seagrove on Saturday.

Cool, do they need anyone to help drive down? We have several Louisville posters here.

:welcome: and have a funn vacation!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
JB said:
Maybe I just drank too much of it in college, but I just think domestic draft beer is swill. Imported drafts are pretty good. Plus, if you are at the beach, why not buy cans so you can put them in a cooler and make your beer portable?
Us young guns can handle the bad keg beer. Unless it's Icehouse or Natty Light...or Bush. Which we used to drink.

I'll throw back a good ole Bud Light keg any day.

I never got in to Guinness. But then sipping and beer never went in the same sentence for me.

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
poke.gif

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
Apr 5, 2006
Black Creek
JB said:

They have 18 people...if they drink beer like us, they'd need almost 7 cases for a single beach day! They could use (see link below) , but they wouldn't be too attractive over swimsuits and they'd have to drink fast in this heat!

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/

I thought I could add the link in html...someone help me out here!

Damn. I just wish we'd bought more Miller Lite last year before Katrina and all of the beer headed for NOLA got dumped off here. Publix had 18 packs for $4.95 (with coupon). Daughter and boyfriend filled up their car with it. We should have filled up the owners' closets with it.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Snerd said:
They have 18 people...if they drink beer like us, they'd need almost 7 cases for a single beach day! They could use (see link below) , but they wouldn't be too attractive over swimsuits and they'd have to drink fast in this heat!

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/

I thought I could add the link in html...someone help me out here!

The link worked. Unfortunately, I couldn't use that device as my belly already looks like that.