• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Re: Lake Place

Recently, I spoke with one of the eight people who worked there, and he informed me that they were going to reopen. The owner will more than likely have to pitch in additional money to the insurance money to get it going. In a normal world, it would be unlikely that you would see it reopened by July '06, but you never know. When Lake Place does reopen, we all should remember tol go there and show our support and gratitude for the hard work that will be needed to get it back up and running.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB

From what I understand, Jim will be running the Harbour Grille until Lake Place reopens. I wish him the best of luck - and my roomie is thrilled - she has a job!!!!!! Go support them there - the Old Harry T's! :clap_1:

bluemtnfriend

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2005
Tennessee

But whine, whine, what we loved was that Lake Place was right there on 30A and we didn't have to cope with the Sandestin or Destin &**(%$& traffic.

FoX

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
off the beach
www.thesimpsons.com

bluemtnfriend said:
But whine, whine, what we loved was that Lake Place was right there on 30A and we didn't have to cope with the Sandestin or Destin &**(%$& traffic.

Lakeplace aside, there are a lot of good restaurants on 30-A. Why would you need to go to Sandestin/Destin?

bluemtnfriend

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2005
Tennessee

My husband is the type who only wants to eat at some place familiar, no surprises, no crowds, no long waits. He likes Elmos and Pandoras and that's about it. Got any suggestions?

FoX

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
off the beach
www.thesimpsons.com

bluemtnfriend said:
My husband is the type who only wants to eat at some place familiar, no surprises, no crowds, no long waits. He likes Elmos and Pandoras and that's about it. Got any suggestions?

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=205"]http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=205[/ame]

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch

Smiling JOe said:
When Lake Place does reopen, we all should remember tol go there and show our support and gratitude for the hard work that will be needed to get it back up and running.
Oh, no, here we go again...
SJ starts another fight.
;-)