• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Sueshore said:
KISH...I can still remember that feeling of pulling away in the car to head back home....I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it. The anticipation of going down was so palitable...I could hardly sleep for days leading up to the day we left for SoWal!

Sueshore, I start my countdown the 1st of January until the day we arrive. It drives my wife and kids nuts but it is the anticipation that makes it worthwhile. 268 days and a wakeup until next beach sunrise.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
redfisher said:
Oh Boy, the hens sure are cacklin...

I have waited, and waited until a time that I felt the need to use my most favorite phrase....and this is the one. BITE ME!!!! (sorry, Kurt just couldn't let this opportunity pass me up.)

njackie

Beach Lover
Nov 18, 2004
Ah the memories of the purchases! The first one for love of the beach and actually having of our own place for the kids and someday the grandchildren. The second one was a little larger and the market looked to be changing but still just as exciting. We purchased for both love and money and have cherished memories of summers, Octobers and Christmas, first steps, First Communions and Honeymoons. Its okay to buy in South Walton for whatever reason, lets just count ourselves among the blessed that we could!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Sueshore said:
KISH...I can still remember that feeling of pulling away in the car to head back home....I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it. The anticipation of going down was so palitable...I could hardly sleep for days leading up to the day we left for SoWal!

And the busier our lives become, the more important vacations become.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
kathydwells said:
I have waited, and waited until a time that I felt the need to use my most favorite phrase....and this is the one. BITE ME!!!! (sorry, Kurt just couldn't let this opportunity pass me up.)

You are too kind Darlene....I like stfu better myself!!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Redfisher, you have just been royally spanked by the Queens of the SoWal message board. Honey, you are just no match. You might try again somewhere else.