• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
CastlesOfSand said:
I keep missing this show!!! I really wanted to watch it too! Maybe they have reruns....? :dunno:

I think the Game Show channel runs reruns of the show. Maybe they show the current episodes after they have aired on CBS. I have noticed a number of networks doing this with cable partners.

I keep hoping Lisa at the beach will come here and post about her experiences. I'm sure it was painful to be eliminated, but the fact that she even got on the show is incredible. :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
CastlesOfSand said:
I keep missing this show!!! I really wanted to watch it too! Maybe they have reruns....? :dunno:

For $1.99 per episode, you can watch them here (probably without commercials, but internet ads around the frame).

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
TooFarTampa said:
I think the Game Show channel runs reruns of the show. Maybe they show the current episodes after they have aired on CBS. I have noticed a number of networks doing this with cable partners.

I keep hoping Lisa at the beach will come here and post about her experiences. I'm sure it was painful to be eliminated, but the fact that she even got on the show is incredible. :clap_1:

Lisa won't be talking about the show until they unzip her lips. No doubt she is under contract and threatened with a big lawsuit if she spills.

However she is lurking.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
kurt said:
Lisa won't be talking about the show until they unzip her lips. No doubt she is under contract and threatened with a big lawsuit if she spills.

However she is lurking.

You are smart Daddy-O!!!! I am sure that is enough to keep anyone's lips sealed. Well, except mine! :D

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
kurt said:

However she is lurking.

Thanks Kurt. I thought maybe since she was eliminated, she would be allowed to talk about the two episodes she was in. But it makes sense. Poor thing -- has to face 9 more weeks of people asking about the show! :D

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Sueshore said:
You are smart Daddy-O!!!! I am sure that is enough to keep anyone's lips sealed. Well, except mine! :D

Oh, they'd find a way. Their lawyers would find a way to take your SoWal house, Molly and your 'tar away. It would kill you but you'd stay quiet. You'd just post at 3 a.m. so nobody could ask you any questions.