• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
My prayers are with you, Jason, and your family!

My prayers are with you, Jason, and your family! You are around my sons ages, with so much life to live! I viewed photos of you, with friends and family and my heart is just breaking! Be strong and know that we are all, praying for you!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
So sorry to hear this. Praying for Jason and his family.

DCFinSCB

Beach Fanatic
Jul 27, 2007
Ol' Point Washingtern, FL
So frustrating.....

This Spring will be a year that Jason has been living with and fighting every day of his life against this. I don't know where he finds the strength. But God, please help him and his mother to continue being strong and brave!

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
Question about the soccer coach

I remember reading on here about a young, soccer coach who was battling cancer. I apologize because I don't maneuver around this site very well but I have thought about him a lot and am wondering how he is doing. I can't find where I read about him on this site before. Would love to have an update. Thanks for any feedback.

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
I remember reading on here about a young, soccer coach who was battling cancer. I apologize because I don't maneuver around this site very well but I have thought about him a lot and am wondering how he is doing. I can't find where I read about him on this site before. Would love to have an update. Thanks for any feedback.

Hello, here is a link to his website. http://www.kickingitforjason.com/jasonsstory.html

His mother posted an update on there yesterday. I have not met Jason or his family yet, but I think about them often as well.

gardening1970

Beach Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
Atlanta
Prayers for this family's continued strength and recovery. Reading about Jason's struggle really puts things in perspective.

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
i don't know jason or his family but i wish them only the best and that jason can win his battle against this horrendous disease. way too many good people have left this world because of cancer.