• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DaleDalbey

Beach Fanatic
Nov 1, 2011
Never said I was a victim, Misty. Your acid tongue is dripping again. Exactly the reason why I was reluctant to respond to your post. Your response vindicates my original concern. For the record, I am not your darling.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Never said I was a victim, Misty. Your acid tongue is dripping again. Exactly the reason why I was reluctant to respond to your post. Your response vindicates my original concern. For the record, I am not your darling.

Thank you Jesus.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Misty,

I think I will regret responding to anything you post. I have noticed your tendency to personally attack anyone who disagrees with you. Whether you choose to hang on the word powerless is your choice. You did not answer the salient question however. It was, why would a politician be opposed to amassing more power? You made my case with Mr Davis. He is in a position to have more power and influence because he has two positions ( county attorney and board member) than if he was only a school board member.

Seems like "All in the Family" with Davis. Cousin is the new School District purse keeper, brother is a principal and I believe his niece is part of the County Attorney's office. Probably missed one or two more family members in the mix.