• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

March Madness

New posts
Tennessee winning hurt me, sorry LadyD:bang:

Why did it hurt you???:idontno: Never mind, I know why, because we beat you earlier in the season and you beat us in the SEC tournament but we still got in the NCAA tournament, and that is because of our strength of schedule and some of the teams we beat. We deserved to be in the NCAA tournament. We won 6 of our last 7 regular season games, finished with a 22-8 regular season record, beat ranked teams like Memphis, Florida, Texas, Oklahoma State, went 16-0 at home. That alone is enough to get you in tournament. Almost beat Ohio State. Yeah, I was holding my breath in the Tennessee-VA game. I knew it would be a closer game. Florida gets Butler, and I can tell you, Butler is small but fast and quick to cause a bunch of turnovers. Purdue played Florida a close game. I would trade any day and rather play Butler again than have to face Ohio State again. Butler beat us in the preseason NIT and held Tennessee to 46 points for the game, but I don't think they could do that this time. Yeah, there have been a lot of close games in this second round as you are getting down to the better teams left. But Wisconsin got upset, that is a #2 seed gone today. I feel for Kentucky having to face Kansas.
 
Last edited:
Tennessee losing would KILL me. I have them in the finals.
Texas losing is annoying.

Tennessee played Ohio State in Columbus, OH back in January. They were leading late in the game and ended up losing by two points 68-66. And that number 20 Oden is impossible to guard. They have no one large enough to guard him. Tennessee has 3 players around 6'7" to 6'9" that they play every game. Everyone else is 6'4" and smaller. But at least it is in San Antonio and not in Ohio. It looked like they were going home today. At least they have time to practice and rest also before their game either Thursday night or Friday night. I forgot who I went with in the Texas-USC game. I will have to look at my brackets.
 
I have Tennessee beating Ohio State. :clap_1: :clap_1: :funn: :funn:

Go Vols Go! :floor: :floor:

Gators. :roll: I don't know what to think. I have to think they will pull it together. :wub: them no matter what ...
 
I have Tennessee beating Ohio State. :clap_1: :clap_1: :funn: :funn:

Go Vols Go! :floor: :floor:

Gators. :roll: I don't know what to think. I have to think they will pull it together. :wub: them no matter what ...

Wish Ohio State and Kansas and North Carolina were already out of the way. It is going to be hard for #5 and #6 seeds to get much farther with them lurking. Skunky, you must have picked Virginia over Tennessee in some bracket, the reason you say it hurt you. Just thought about that. But Tennessee's road woes continued during the regular season but they tend to play better on neutral ground. Would be happy if the could beat Ohio State Thursday. They need to be on with their three point shooting, especially JaJuan Smith, and their foul shooting definitely needs to improve.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top