• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Another GORGEOUS little boy, needing a loving home! I saw this on WaltonFreecycle, can you help him, with a forever home!:love: I've been communicating, RE: updates.

I?ve had a few people contact me but no one that has come to meet him, yet.

I need to find a more suitable home for Max. Max is a Shizu or Maltese mixed breed. Around 40 lbs. Male. Neutered. Housebroken. Home with no young children or smaller pets. I'm in south DeFuniak.

He is a wonderful dog, but, apparently needs to be in a home without young children or smaller dogs. I have grown very attached to him and he has to me, but, unfortunately I'm the only one in the house that he is sociable towards. He would make an absolutely amazing companion for someone that could provide a home that suited him better. He is neutered and housebroken and all of his shots are current.

http://x33.xanga.com/5c5f655705033270790715/m215981740.jpg
http://x8e.xanga.com/eaaf905372632270790714/m215981739.jpg

Please contact me directly
6porters@centurylink.net

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Please let us all know, if you're wanting to offer Max, a home!

Please let us all know, if you're wanting to offer Max, a home! I'm hoping and praying, that we'll see that Max has a new forever home, soon!:love:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
He's headed, to the pound!

I got a message that he's headed to the pound, soon!:sosad: Please ck out this baby's pics and his eyes will speak to you, for a forever home! I'm praying for someone, to save him!:love: I feel that he knows he isn't wanted, where he is! My heart's, breaking!

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Headed to the pound, please help him!!!

Bump!:sosad:
i got a message that he's headed to the pound, soon!:sosad: please ck out this baby's pics and his eyes will speak to you, for a forever home! I'm praying for someone, to save him!:love: I feel that he knows he isn't wanted, where he is! My heart's, breaking!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
:eek: Oh no. Come on people. These are the best dogs. Please someone adopt this dog, my son's Shih Tzu had been put in the pound by a former owner, but he was rescued by a guy for his girlfriend and then ended up with my son and his wife. Please don't let this doggy be taken to the pound where he will be put down. I can't look at this any more. :cry: People, let's find Max a new forever home, he deserves it.

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Situation getting more sad!!!

I rec'd a message from the woman that has him and she's not happy, with this thread!:sosad: Lady D, I appreciate your concern for him, but, she's feeling like she has to chose between her kids and Max! She says that, he's nipped at the kids and that's why he's having to go! I know that small dogs can get scared around young kids and wonder if that may be the situation. Either way, he's beautiful, sweet and deserves a chance, with a loving home!:love:
:eek: Oh no. Come on people. These are the best dogs. Please someone adopt this dog, my son's Shih Tzu had been put in the pound by a former owner, but he was rescued by a guy for his girlfriend and then ended up with my son and his wife. Please don't let this doggy be taken to the pound where he will be put down. I can't look at this any more. :cry: People, let's find Max a new forever home, he deserves it.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
We're only concerned, for Max having a home!

People like Lady D and I, are hoping and praying that someone will save him, from the pound!:sosad:
I rec'd a message from the woman that has him and she's not happy, with this thread!:sosad: Lady D, I appreciate your concern for him, but, she's feeling like she has to chose between her kids and Max! She says that, he's nipped at the kids and that's why he's having to go! I know that small dogs can get scared around young kids and wonder if that may be the situation. Either way, he's beautiful, sweet and deserves a chance, with a loving home!:love:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I'm afraid Max, is headed to the pound!

Breaks my heart, wish that I could take him!:sosad: