• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachbob

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2007
2bfabian, before you go pointing too many fingers at others, you might want to pick up a copy of economics 101 the next time you are at the library. i'm almost certain it will have a graph showing the supply and demand chart.

you might wish to begin with this book:
519J9D137RL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Last edited:

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
I have not once asked for you parents name. Your friend posted the mls number, and it is easy to trace that back to your name, which I have not once posted. I did post the mls number for your property in PCB which you pointed out more than once your Realtor would not share it with you. It is not my intention to post your name on this site. If you wanted on the site, you would sign it yourself, and I respect that. So you are dreaming up words that I say.

Well it official, Joe you can not read. I have never in one post said my Realtor would not share with me my mls# I said for the record he had not emailed me the mls#. Knowing you were trying to bait me into giving you the names of the Realtors I am dissatisfied with, I just wasn't going to take the bait. Just because I didn't tell you he had only been marketing the property for 2 or 3 days you inferred I was talking about him. Did you not read that I had just secured a new Realtor

My second mention of mls# If I am not mistaken was that I didn't know how to pull it up. nothing in that post referred to my Realtor.

when you talk about Realtors as a group, rather than individuals, you might as well be pointing roughly 3200 fingers down here in our area. Instead of only a few of us defending ourselves, there should be 3200+ defending ourselves against your remarks. I guess the rest of them are a little smarter than me.

Get off the pipe Joe! Its going to force me to bring you some food down that way to you.

Exactly I have been battling all of you. You don't think I don't know this is a Realtors message board.
************************[/quote]

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mr 2bfabian, here's an idea...FSBO. :dunno:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I think anyone posting in this thread has to be taking a crazy pill, myself included. According to fabian, I need meds. He never mentioned you needing meds, but I'll share. If I need meds, then fabian needs a smoothie with a bunch of spirulina. There's nothing like being cleaned out.

Good grief, if you need meds, I need to be institutionalized!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Mr 2bfabian, here's an idea...FSBO. :dunno:
Why would he do that when he can waste his Realtors' money. With all of his talk about not wanting to sell and not actively selling, I wonder why he has it listed, and you are right Miss Kitty, seems rather odd that he talks negatively about Realtors, "except for the ones who are doing a great job," yet he contacted Realtors to try to sell his property which he isn't selling. That makes about as much sense as his going back and forth contradicting his statements.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
I feel like the orkin man at a cockroach convention. If you had the ability to read it would just be plain funny.

Get off that pipe Joe, or start taking your meds.

You have continued to try to make this about my Realtor,when in reality it is people like yourself who are just plain lost when it comes to understanding your client.

Try to go out and see how long you can hold your breath underwater at 100 ft. then swim as fast as you can to the surface.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
:popcorn: Chicago? I guess if you have to. That's about as much sense as someone got from reading your post.

Please alow Joe and I to finish this conversation. Joe,If that doesn't work we can always get you to try bridge jumping.

[QUOTEGet off the pipe!
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I feel like the orkin man at a cockroach convention. If you had the ability to read it would just be plain funny.

You have continued to try to make this about my Realtor,when in reality it is people like yourself who are just plain lost when it comes to understanding your client.

Try to go out and see how long you can hold your breath underwater at 100 ft. then swim as fast as you can to the surface.

I am sorry you feel like you are being attacked. There are many others that post on this board about dissatisfaction with the market and agents. I understand, and have used this section as a vessel to learn about how to be a better agent and market conditions. Shelly use to drive me crazy but I have learned he really is an asset to this board. We need all angles to help us better understand the market. The problem I see with your post is you come off attacking an entire industry but offer no real solution. At least Shelly, knows why we are where we are at and can give a clear understanding of how we are going to get out of it. IMHO, try to post without such "yang" and you may get some "ying" back. This is how I feed my kids and I feel I give 100%. You have no clue what many of us do for you on a daily basis. I guess we can all learn from each other and I have really learned allot about being a better agent following this section. If you are unhappy with Realtors try to give us some positive direction. It may be helpful for all. Common economics tells us the market has to change and we all hate the thought of prices dropping. Many of us own here too! We get beat up from every angle. If the property does not sell, we are not spending enough money to expose it and when it goes under contract we sold it too cheap.:bang: I love advice and if you can offer any constructive criticism, I think agents will not be so ready to attack you. We are all going to be OK no matter what happens here.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I can always count on you Joe to keep on the straight and narrow. Yes ,you are correct a good Realtor is invaluable. I do not say this lightly but out of the numerous I have spoken with over the past few years I find it refreshing to see that a very few like yourself are well versed on their profession. I am sincere when I say that about you. I believe if I had a piece of property that I really wanted to sell I would indeed look you up.:cool:

Every Tuesday and Thursday before my wife was pregnant we would go down town to help some church groups feed the homeless.

I said that to say this.Joe, if you don't get off that pipe I Will have to start feeding you!!!!

Is it your belief that your IQ is above 80? I'm just curious because I was going to mail you a book that I feel you could use and that is everything your 3rd grader should know.

You have definitely been giving me practice on how to raise another baby.

Get off that pipe Joe.

You are such a well-balanced person.