• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mourning Luna del Mar...

New posts
oh we are really sorry to hear that, loved the location and the food. We go every year :( I guess we will try coco's.....good margaritas hmmmmmmmm :wink:
 
seagrovelover said:
I guess we will try coco's.....good margaritas hmmmmmmmm :wink:
BIG Margaritas (Jumbo size = 64 oz, and it's not the first one that gets you.)
 
Last edited:
When will the new restaurant open? Where is Coco's? I've never heard of that and we've been coming to Seagrove for years.
 
Last time, for the record, CoCo's is located on the north side of Hwy 98, about 1 mile west of Hwy 393. It is in the same strip mall with the US Post Office.
 
Where was/is Luna del Mar located? Agree with post about hang in there a few more years. We are looking forward to the time when we can stay a month or two in the winter - now it is one week per year in early June. Counting down.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top