• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
One of SHELLY's favorite threads

I'm gonna miss tracking down MLM schemes posted on the boards....ya'll keep your eyes and ears open for this CRAP.

Shel

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
I'm gonna miss tracking down MLM schemes posted on the boards....ya'll keep your eyes and ears open for this CRAP.

Shel

I will Shel. This garbage drives me crazy. I would be honored to take your place in the MLM scheme slap down. I truly wish you wouldn't go, please?... but if you must... I will live vicariously through you and channel some Shelly smack down.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I will Shel. This garbage drives me crazy. I would be honored to take your place in the MLM scheme slap down. I truly wish you wouldn't go, please?... but if you must... I will live vicariously through you and channel some Shelly smack down.

Your number is up. :ninja:

J

Just Jewelry by Angie

Just Jewelry Open House

I would love to hold a Just Jewelry open house in your home or venue of your choice. It's easy to earn free and discounted jewelry when prices are as budget-friendly as ours. We have uniform pricing for our collections: All necklaces $22, earrings $12, bracelets $15, etc. Take a look at the online catalog and contact me for more information. Individual sales are always welcome as well. Monthly customer and hostess specials!

[MLM link deleted]

Susan and William

Beach Comber
Nov 26, 2006
Great Gift Ideas

Check Out This Great On-Line Store that Just Opened. :clap:

It has a lot of Great Gifts, Baskets, Candles, and Home Decor and Gift Registry.

[MLM link deleted]

Last edited:

TheAvonLady

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Walton CO FL
Independent Sales Reps

Looking for Independent Sales Reps to join my team with AVON. Experience is helpful but not required. I will help you every step of the way.

AVON is only $10 to join. NO kit fees, no inventory and no quotas.

BILINGUAL is a huge plus as we do not have any BILINGUAL reps in this area so we don't have anyone to help with Spanish customers or those interested in selling that only Speak Spanish.

Sell as much or as little as you like!

Make 40% starting out with the option to earn up to 50%!

If you like to travel you can take this business with you. With your online site you can share your web address to potential customers, they can shop and AVON will ship it to them with out you having to do anything but share your web address.

What do you have to lose? Give it a try! Earn $300-500 every two weeks just selling to family and friends. Earn much more working it as a business and putting for a few hours a week if you have the time in your schedule. :party:

Give me a call or email me with any questions you may have! I would be happy to help you start a fantastic career, side job or social business at your convenience.

[edit: contac t info deleted]

Brandee

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
www.tommybahama.com
Silpada Jewelry Open House at Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar- 3/22 at 6 pm

You're invited to a Silpada Open House Party in the Bahama Room at Tommy Bahama’s Restaurant & Bar on Thursday, March 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] 2012, at 6 pm , where you can view the latest Silpada Spring editions.

There are some beautiful additions as well as the addition of the charms collection.

At a Silpada Open House, you can celebrate beautiful, handcrafted Sterling Silver
Jewelry at a fun Party with no formal presentations-just friends and fabulous jewelry! You can come and go as you please, but I'm
sure you'll want to see how Silpada Jewelry makes it easy to look stylish... and
that is something to celebrate!

Feel free to bring a friend...or two!

Tommy Bahama's is located in Grand Boulevard @ Sandestin
525 Grand Boulevard
Miramar Beach, FL