• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Attention pickers: No more picking until the bowl season. The only game that remains is Army-Navy, and poor cnestg8r needs a little rest and relaxation before bowls begin. Why doesn't the Coast Guard field a team, anyway? Anyone know?

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Fine with me. Bowl selection show is tonight I think. Regardless of when they are posted here I can still print them off myself and start working on them ahead of time as to who I will choose. Can't do anything until they are posted here.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Man oh man....now I wish I hadn't missed that give me game I was late posting on! I coulda' been a contender! :)

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Did anyone think Houston would suck in their game as they have today? Thinking they are a little overrated?[/QUOTE

NO , they weren't overrated at all Lady D, we are just always underrated. SMTTT!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya CP. We really need to remember to send you a reminder when its time for next years picks. Just remember it starts the first weekend in September.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Thanks CnestGator!!! And kudos to you for sticking by the orange and blue in all kinds of weather.

Yes it is not an easy year to be a gator. They will return, I just don't know when.

This weekend I will post the bowls. If you're anxious, you can find them online. They will have no points, but we will have a couple (or more) bonus questions.
cnestg8r

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Thanks Mate! We appreciate all of your hard work putting this together!