• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Thanks, Lady D. Congrats to you and all the second place winners and obviously to Iris and Everytime.

Guess it's Tebow time and time to watch some college basketball. :wave:

Thanks Skunky for your help with the pick'ems and starting this game. Thanks cnestg8r for taking the time to enter all of the picks plus keeping them all organized in Excel. :bow:

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Thanks, Lady D. Congrats to you and all the second place winners and obviously to Itis and Everytime.

Guess it's Tebow time and time to watch some college basketball. :wave:

Thanks Skunky for your help with the pick'ems and starting this game. Thanks cnestg8r for taking the time to enter all of the picks plus keeping them all organized in Excel. :bow:

Yes BR, not much of a pro football watcher but have already been catching some college basketball. I think I enjoyed the pick'em more this year than in years past. You think it has to do with the fact I did way better this year? Ha ha.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Thanks to CNESTg8r, BR and Skunky for managing this PickEms. I know it's not easy, espcially with changes being allowed. Just makes more work for you. And there is all those stats that you come up with...wow. It is always a lot of fun...until next year.

Thanks guys - it was funn!
You're welcome. It is a lot of funn.

Yes BR, not much of a pro football watcher but have already been catching some college basketball. I think I enjoyed the pick'em more this year than in years past. You think it has to do with the fact I did way better this year? Ha ha.
I haven't been into pro football for years, but now I love watching Tebow.

:lol: Yes, winning is more funn.

Thanks to CNESTg8r, BR and Skunky for managing this PickEms. I know it's not easy, espcially with changes being allowed. Just makes more work for you. And there is all those stats that you come up with...wow. It is always a lot of fun...until next year.
You're welcome. Even my students keep up with how I'm doing on the pick'ems. :D

Last edited:

Red Dawg

Beach Lover
Feb 14, 2008
SoWal
As always it has been great fun and look forward to next year. Appreciate all you guys do. The picks have been great and love the bonus questions.

ROLL TIDE!