• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Actually, anyone can be ordained as a minister online! This way, you can ask a friend or family member, someone close to you to get ordained and perform the ceremony. I have a friend in Nashville who did this. This isn't necessarily the site he used, and I'm not endorseing it by any means, but here is one of many that are out there:

http://www.themonastery.org/?destination=ordination
Interesting. Someone recently told me that any Public Notary has the authority to perform a wedding ceremony.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Interesting. Someone recently told me that any Public Notary has the authority to perform a wedding ceremony.

Yes, my friend in Jax became a Notary so she could officiate the beach wedding of some close friends.

TripleB

Beach Fanatic
Jul 15, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Yes, my friend in Jax became a Notary so she could officiate the beach wedding of some close friends.
Nothing says romance like getting married by a Notary. I've heard the notary stamp on the butt hurts like hell.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap_1: ...I can't wait until sarafunn gets married at the beach and John R and drukkenartist officiate! Then we will have three bands...Dread, Waco and Dikki Du. The art taxi will drive her away. Smiling Joe will be the photographer, Kurt will videotape. Spidey will be the ring buoy and Princess Kate and Olivia will be the flower gulls.

:scratch: ...now, she just has to find THE MAN! :D

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
:clap_1: ...I can't wait until sarafunn gets married at the beach and John R and drukkenartist officiate! Then we will have three bands...Dread, Waco and Dikki Du. The art taxi will drive her away. Smiling Joe will be the photographer, Kurt will videotape. Spidey will be the ring buoy and Princess Kate and Olivia will be the flower gulls.

:scratch: ...now, she just has to find THE MAN! :D

And me and Landlocked (wherever the heck he is, and TripleB will man the Tiki Bar). :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Oh dear...another thread shot to he!! by Darlene and Jfunn. :nono1: