• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That's correct, tsutcli. In addition, there are several privileges on the list, which are available only to WC renters and WC homeowners who are on the WC rental program. Personal guests of WaterColor owners on the WC rental program are eligible for priviledges, only if the WC owner checks them in for the priviledge (eg- kayak rental).

It seems to me that renting through WC rental program will score you some additional priviledges. Again, the WC HOA doesn't subsidize these priviledges. Noble House pays for them from their mgt fees of properties on the WC rental program.

Back to the usage of the WC Inn pool and hot tub, why oh why would anyone want to use that pool, when there are so many others from which to choose? I wouldn't worry about not being able to use the WC Inn pool. There is a larger pool with better views, located about 100 ft to the west, overlooking the Gulf and Grayton Beach State Park. Plus, you have the BaitHouse Pool overlooking Western Lake, plus the Frog Pond Pool (phase 3) and the heated Camp WaterColor Pool (ph 2), and the Dragon Fly Pool in Ph 4 (named after the design of the park next to the pool. Each has its on qualities, and would be far preferable over the WC Inn pool.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
That's correct, tsutcli. In addition, there are several privileges on the list, which are available only to WC renters and WC homeowners who are on the WC rental program. Personal guests of WaterColor owners on the WC rental program are eligible for priviledges, only if the WC owner checks them in for the priviledge (eg- kayak rental).

It seems to me that renting through WC rental program will score you some additional priviledges. Again, the WC HOA doesn't subsidize these priviledges. Noble House pays for them from their mgt fees of properties on the WC rental program.

Back to the usage of the WC Inn pool and hot tub, why oh why would anyone want to use that pool, when there are so many others from which to choose? I wouldn't worry about not being able to use the WC Inn pool. There is a larger pool with better views, located about 100 ft to the west, overlooking the Gulf and Grayton Beach State Park. Plus, you have the BaitHouse Pool overlooking Western Lake, plus the Frog Pond Pool (phase 3) and the heated Camp WaterColor Pool (ph 2), and the Dragon Fly Pool in Ph 4 (named after the design of the park next to the pool. Each has its on qualities, and would be far preferable over the WC Inn pool.

A couple of reasons I can think of for using the Inn pool;
1. Hot tub - only one on property
2. Adult only = No kids - a biggie for couples
3. Pool side service from lobby bar for food and drink. Yes the Beach Club pool does have this service also but wait times are long in season and will be longer this season with the deck extension and no increase in the size of the kitchen.
4. Easy access to the Inn if you are staying there ( library computers, concierge service, etc. )