• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Seagrove Area

Still need your rental units cleaned? I would like to do your rental cleaning. I can do daily, weekly, bi-weekly or anytime you need cleaning. Call or email for a free estimate. Your work will be greatly appricated. No job is too big or too small.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!

:dunno:

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,

If you are still needing a House Cleaner for your rental unit, please call me I am still available for new clients. I can do daily, weekly, bi-weekly or whenever you need it clean just let me know and I can take care of it for you. All work will be greatly appreciated. Your satifaction is guaranteed. I aim to make you the owner and the renter happy. Call or email me for free estimates, and if you know someone that might need some rental cleaning please pass my name and number on. Thanks you in advance for your business.:chill:

Neice Odom
Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell & work
334-858-8846

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
Re:Rental, & House (Condo) Cleaning

Need your rental units cleaned? No matter how small or how big. , please call me I am still available for new clients. I can do daily, weekly, bi-weekly or whenever you need it clean just let me know and I can take care of it for you. All work will be greatly appreciated. Your satifaction is guaranteed. I aim to make you the owner and the renter happy. I will clean when you need me. Call or email me for free estimates, and if you know someone that might need some rental cleaning please pass my name and number on.
Thanks you in advance for your business.:chill:

Neice Odom
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell & work
334-858-8846[/quote]

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
Re: House /Condo Cleaning

If you need a House Cleaner / Keeper please call, no job is too big or too small. And all work if greatly appricated. Last minute notice is ok too. I will clean any day of the week as often as you need cleaning services.
850-419-3298 Cell
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning at The Beach

I will be glad to do your house/condo cleaning if you still need someone to do your rental cleans. Call for a free estimate. Last minute notice is not a problem. When you need it cleaned I am avaliable. If you know someone that needs some rental cleaning please pass my name and number on.

850-419-3298 cell & work
334-858-8846 home
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
Getting Ready For Your Rental Deep Cleaned

It's that time of season to think about Deep Cleaning your rental units and homes. Call and I will be glad to take care of those Deep Clean needs for you. It does not matter if you have someone else that takes care of your rental cleans and don't have time to take care of the Deep Cleaning. Call 850-419-3298 work & cell at Neice's Super A+ Cleaning or email at neicescleaning@yahoo.com or shilohgirl67@yahoo.com or you can call 334-858-8846 home. No job is too large or too small. All work is greatly appreciated. I am not finished with the job until you are satified no matter how long it takes.

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
Cleaning Needs For Rentals or Deep Cleans

Still in need of someone to do that rental or just a one time clean call I will be glad to help. If you need that after season "Deep Clean" I can take care of that also. Call for free estimate, have references if needed. No job is too big or too small. If you know someone else that might need some cleaning please pass my info on. All work will be greatly appricated and is 100% guarnteed. If you ain't happy I ain't happy.
Neice Odom
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell & work
334-858-8846 home:welcome:

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning on 30-A

If you need some Cleaning services for your rental whether it is a house or condo call I will be glad to do it for you. Or maybe just that one time clean or a deep clean I will be glad to assit you in that also. Call for free estimate. No job is too big or too small. Referal are also greatly appricated. All work is 100% guarnteed. And as always I appricate all work. :wave: