• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need Healthy Breakfast Ideas

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Sueshore and I want to discover Trader Joe's, but we have not seen one.
You would die.
It's really good.
I don't think it's made it down there. Just West and East coast.
 
Yes, SJ and I might need to plan a road trip for this Trader Joe's. We have Trader Joe envy. Where is the closest one? It hasn't hit Dallas yet, but of course we don't have a coast.
 
SJ...I need some breakfast like right now.... have you eaten? How's about some grub at the Baithouse....like soon?
 
Sueshore said:
Well, I'm going to go have a biscuit, Biscuit!!!!
I had oatmeal at 7 and I'm already hungry. I guess I'll get some coffee. :roll:
 
Don't know if you like beans but they taste great and are full of fiber. I take a tortilla and fill with canned black beans or blackeyed peas with eggs or egg substitute. You can add dairy via sour cream, fat-free cheese etc. and salsa.

Good luck!
 
I love going to Whole Foods in Baton Rouge when I visit. I love to get Wheat Berries...My grandfather used to cook them for me....with a little honey and milk...a break from Oatmeal...
 
I also like the small size Thomas's whole wheat bagels. I buy a bag and put them in the freezer and take one out when I want one and add a little cream cheese and sometimes lox and other things as well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top