• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
Seriously though, what does coming out and saying what concrete and rebar cost prove? A door knob can be had for free or $1000 I’m sure. I’ve seen fireplace surrounds go in at a material cost of $80,000.00 imported. Decorative “lawn ornaments” at $5,000.00 material only. You cry “The Sheetrock mud for a watercolor house only costs $385.00!! There is collusion that a house costs more than that!” It’s silly statements you are making. I’m saying this as benevolently as I know how. I’ll wait.
Anyone who's built a house in Alys Beach can now look at their own price they were charged and compare it to the price that we have here. If someone wants to say they use better fly ash or a super-plasticizer they can go ahead and describe it and tell me it was $0.50 more per yard or $2 more a yard but it's not $400,000 or $500,000 more than the price that I just gave you for the masonry portion of those buildings. Your examples are distracting the facts. I know sometimes people put exorbitant finishes in houses. I don't think the thread author was saying he was going to spend $80,000 for a fireplace or $300 a square foot like you said for wallpaper. You are bringing in ridiculous things that have nothing to do with the question of the original author and I don't know why you're doing that. I already said my companies have completed more than 500 projects and been sued 12 times. You repeating it 17 or 18 different ways to make it look like something it's not is also trying to mislead people

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Anyone who's built a house in Alys Beach can now look at their own price they were charged and compare it to the price that we have here. If someone wants to say they use better fly ash or a super-plasticizer they can go ahead and describe it and tell me it was $0.50 more per yard or $2 more a yard but it's not $400,000 or $500,000 more than the price that I just gave you for the masonry portion of those buildings. Your examples are distracting the facts. I know sometimes people put exorbitant finishes in houses. I don't think the thread author was saying he was going to spend $80,000 for a fireplace or $300 a square foot like you said for wallpaper. You are bringing in ridiculous things that have nothing to do with the question of the original author and I don't know why you're doing that. I already said my companies have completed more than 500 projects and been sued 12 times. You repeating it 17 or 18 different ways to make it look like something it's not is also trying to mislead people
Unsurprisingly, you are confused. I don’t know what you mean by me “repeating it 17 or 18 different ways” means, I’m not doing that. The thread author also wasn’t saying he wants an exposed raw structure of concrete or 2x6’s which numbers you are using. Your presentation is more disingenuous than mine by far. I’ll give you one thing, you are tenacious with a capital T. You persist in bulling forward, ignoring anything that doesn’t fit your made up reality, and know the proper buzzwords. That also makes you dangerous with a capital D. I guess that’s two things.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
oh and before it gets lost in the shuffle...is that really not your house down in Seagrove that you are working on? Someone has contracted you to be there doing what you are doing?

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Kurt, I started this thread as way to inform "myself" on building cost in the area as I'm getting ready to build....I would take this "Word Fight Thread" down if I could..Kurt it's my request your remove this thread ASAP it's now a silly name calling waste of time..Thank You

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
oh and before it gets lost in the shuffle...is that really not your house down in Seagrove that you are working on? Someone has contracted you to be there doing what you are doing?
The person who said that's not my house has no way of knowing that, they lied, I didn't. Are you telling me that a fake profile has more rights than the guy who's out here using his real name?

My house in Seagrove is a project built with average Americans, taking their time, building without banks, the old fashioned way. For 4 years I have built the building right in front of everyone, many days completely alone. It's a special building with simple environmentally valuable features. I show it to anyone who wants to see and walk it with me. You've never taken me up on the offer, instead you say things that are untrue because it drives you up a wall.
When you're ready just message me and I'll take the time to show you around so you can be more fully informed.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Sorry, Bub, it's up to the readers (and the general public) to decide who's opinion counts. When, without even paying much attention, you see a serial of unfinished/problem projects along 30-A, with your name associated to them, the general public can form their own decisions, and there's not much you can say, especially with your attitude, that is going to change that.

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
He just can’t handle of the truth of being kicked out and/or banned from every major residential development in the area.

Quite an extraordinary remedy from a wide range of developers who all independently realized what a lousy builder he is and all of the people he hurt and stole from along the way.

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
The person who said that's not my house has no way of knowing that, they lied, I didn't. Are you telling me that a fake profile has more rights than the guy who's out here using his real name?

My house in Seagrove is a project built with average Americans, taking their time, building without banks, the old fashioned way. For 4 years I have built the building right in front of everyone, many days completely alone. It's a special building with simple environmentally valuable features. I show it to anyone who wants to see and walk it with me. You've never taken me up on the offer, instead you say things that are untrue because it drives you up a wall.
When you're ready just message me and I'll take the time to show you around so you can be more fully informed.

Check the property records. Pretty clear who owns the house, and it ain’t you or any of your criminal enterprises.