• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

oasisfaninparadise

Beach Comber
Aug 25, 2015
Unless you where paying cash for construction.... every bank I’ve contacted for construction loan have told me the builder MUST be on their approved lenders list... was this guy on any banks approved list?
We did not go through a bank. It was a remodel and we paid cash unfortunately.

Charles Evans

Beach Lover
Oct 31, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Pretty easy to guess who the contractor was, so easy to do due diligence on the guy. He has been banned from every major development in the area and is a well known scam artist.

oasisfaninparadise

Beach Comber
Aug 25, 2015
Pretty easy to guess who the contractor was, so easy to do due diligence on the guy. He has been banned from every major development in the area and is a well known scam artist.
I agree, I did not do my due diligence ( he was a sharp talking salesman and very convincing). I’m now paying dearly for it.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
I agree, I did not do my due diligence ( he was a sharp talking salesman and very convincing). I’m now paying dearly for it.
Did you report him? BBB, WCSO, try calling PCB TV investigation teams. If they want they can get your money back or fine evidence for a conviction

oasisfaninparadise

Beach Comber
Aug 25, 2015
Did you report him? BBB, WCSO, try calling PCB TV investigation teams. If they want they can get your money back or fine evidence for a conviction
I’m Doing several things but you did give me another good idea. Thank you! I don’t want to write too much since I know he reads this forum. Would love to talk to others he has scammed. I know there are many around here. Every time I mention his name now, telling my story, literally everyone tells me what bad news he is! A lawyer actually said he is a “menace” to our area. He is also extremely mentally unstable which has us scared of him, unfortunately.

Charles Evans

Beach Lover
Oct 31, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Same clown that “built” that God awful house on 30a with the laughable faux parachute panel exterior covering the spray on insulation. Guy is a joke, a thief, and mentally unstable doesn’t even begin to describe him.

oasisfaninparadise

Beach Comber
Aug 25, 2015
Same clown that “built” that God awful house on 30a with the laughable faux parachute panel exterior covering the spray on insulation. Guy is a joke, a thief, and mentally unstable doesn’t even begin to describe him.
I couldn’t agree more. I have a lot more awful words to describe him but I won’t say those on here.

AmiJo

Beach Crab
Feb 25, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Any grade A home builder recommendations for new construction on private lot south of 30A? Getting sq.footage quotes ranging from $150 -$225/sq.ft. Excluding land...
Thoughts?

Good Morning,
I just came across this thread and since it’s several years old, I was curious to find out how your build went, who you used, etc. we just purchased a lot off of 393 and are having plans drawn currently. Next we need to find a builder. Would love any advise you can offer. Thanks much!

Lou Deman

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2017
South Walton
Good Morning,
I just came across this thread and since it’s several years old, I was curious to find out how your build went, who you used, etc. we just purchased a lot off of 393 and are having plans drawn currently. Next we need to find a builder. Would love any advise you can offer. Thanks much!

Amijo
If you would like shoot us an email and if we cannot help you we will point you in the right direction
Thanks
Lou
lou@demanconstruction.net