• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Saw the construction fence on the corner by the Tom Thumb. Anybody know what's going in?

Rumor is a Buffalo Wild Wings and a Starbucks.

seal

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2006
Its a Starbucks for sure. Have not heard about BWW.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkinShark

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2012
I am scared of the congestion it will bring. As of this week, which is probably the busiest other than the holiday weekends I can glide just past GB before hitting any traffic. I could always count on shopping at GB without any real hassle. I hope I am wrong. I love chicken sandwiches just as much as everyone else.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
I can truly smile at this because I develop franchises and know a few people who live here that do too. It is nice to live in a place that has very few...3 that I know of of...franchises.

blumtnbchFF

Beach Comber
Aug 23, 2008
Buffalo Wild Wings went as far as to submit tax paperwork to the county before they unfortunately pulled the plug. I personally think a "true" sports bar would kill in that location. They could dominate the market btw millers in destin and shades in inlet bch. Oh well... Another Starbucks to compete with the other Starbucks a mile down the road. Happy to see our needs are being filled one mocha frappe thing at a time

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Saw the construction fence on the corner by the Tom Thumb. Anybody know what's going in? Rumor is a Buffalo Wild Wings and a Starbucks.
I didn't see the construction fence by. Tom Thumb ? Did see a public hearing notice sign at turn in to GB by movie theater .