• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
The place is no longer for sale it is doing very well.

It's really one of our favorite places. Hope the food is as good as it has been in the past. We'll be there the first week of November -- if Rapunzel sticks to her babysitting offer. :D And we're planning on bringing friends there the second week in January - Will you be open?

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
It's really one of our favorite places. Hope the food is as good as it has been in the past. We'll be there the first week of November -- if Rapunzel sticks to her babysitting offer. :D And we're planning on bringing friends there the second week in January - Will you be open?

I believe we'll be closed through January, but I'll get back with you on that one. We'll definitely be open in November, though, so if you do come in, I'd love to meet you!

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
What is the schedule like this time of year?

We're open Monday-Saturday. Dinner starts at 5:30, and we stay open at least until 8. Sunday from 10am-2pm we serve brunch.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
The place is no longer for sale it is doing very well.

Well, I do believe I know you from somewhere. hmmmm. :clap_1: Welcome to the board, Alan!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Should the Kitties dine here on Saturday night? :dunno: