• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Should the Kitties dine here on Saturday night? :dunno:

Yes! you should! I'll be working that night, so you should definitely come and let me cook you something. :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yes! you should! I'll be working that night, so you should definitely come and let me cook you something. :clap_1:

Done. Make me a reservation for 4 at 7:30 pm!

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Done. Make me a reservation for 4 at 7:30 pm!

I'll try to remember to mention it, but you may want to call them up yourself. I can barely remember what I had for dinner last night, much less to make a dinner reservation for someone else. :dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I'll try to remember to mention it, but you may want to call them up yourself. I can barely remember what I had for dinner last night, much less to make a dinner reservation for someone else. :dunno:

:roll: ...how lazy are you? :D I'll call!!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Onano is my very favorite place to eat in sowal, besides Borago (I love them both dearly). What makes Onano unique is the tiny romantic Italian trattoria look and feel, and the food is exceptional (the best). Can't wait to go again...

Okay, that did it. We are definitely going to Onano. I'd go anywhere my little Toots recommends.

onanochef

Beach Comber
Oct 18, 2006
panama city
Okay, that did it. We are definitely going to Onano. I'd go anywhere my little Toots recommends.

You will not be disapointed, I have a really nice stuffed chop on the menu as well as some very good chicken marsala. Lots of goodies on my fall/winter menu. I look forward to all to come on in eat and get the whole
dinning experience.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Tomorrow night...8:15 pm!!!!