• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Shannon Lince

Beach Lover
Sep 9, 2018
Florida
Instead of 19th century fables about naked truth why don’t you produce the well documented evidence that the people who are declaring their commitment to continuing customary use of these beaches deserve to be called a mob.

Now that is a fair request. Where do you want me to post some of the examples? I won't be able to post them all there are too many.

Nevermind ... I found a way. Here a random few of hundreds.

Shannon
View media item 14569View media item 14566View media item 14565View media item 14564View media item 14563View media item 14562View media item 14561View media item 14560View media item 14559View media item 14558View media item 14557View media item 14568View media item 14567

Last edited:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Well, I saw maybe 6 or 7 bad apples, along with several calls to be civil and polite. 6 out of 8,000 is about .075%.

And let me make this truly clear: you brought this upon yourself. You knew there was customary use when you bought your property. When abuses started happening, rather than getting the WCSO , the TDC, and the BCC to help solve your problem, you miss-handled it yourself. What I see in your screen shots is people re-acting badly with hatred after they had been treated with hatred. These people probably deserve your hatred. People like Dave and Dan and myself do not deserve the scorn heaped upon them for standing up for what is right.

Shannon Lince

Beach Lover
Sep 9, 2018
Florida
Well, I saw maybe 6 or 7 bad apples, along with several calls to be civil and polite. 6 out of 8,000 is about .075%.

And let me make this truly clear: you brought this upon yourself. You knew there was customary use when you bought your property. When abuses started happening, rather than getting the WCSO , the TDC, and the BCC to help solve your problem, you miss-handled it yourself. What I see in your screen shots is people re-acting badly with hatred after they had been treated with hatred. These people probably deserve your hatred. People like Dave and Dan and myself do not deserve the scorn heaped upon them for standing up for what is right.

Blaming me for what you just saw with your own two eyes speaks volumes. What were you saying about Uhlfelder?

Shannon

View media item 14571

lazin&drinkin

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2010
LVT, as a statistician, you’d come up a brick short of a hod based on that analysis. And unless the Lince’s purchased their home during the one year when CU was unilaterally and improperly imposed by the 4 Blind Mice, they did not purchase it as you aver. And if they did, I can only hope they can recover damages from any realtor who failed to disclose.

Getting help from the BCC, TDC or WCSO? Did you by chance write for Abbot and Costello in a previous life? Why not ask a Great White to toss you a life ring as you paddle like crazy for shore?

And as for you, Dave and others standing up for what is right, the laws and Constitutions of state and nation are what is right, your conviction to the contrary about your presumptive moral superiority. Like it or not, the law trumps your or my morality.

If I’d ever need convincing that citizens need protection from government, not to mention mob rule, this CU crusade would have erased any doubt. I don’t own beach property, but I do believe that government takings from private citizens should be extremely limited as to public purpose. I further believe that our private property rights have been and remain generally under attack by moneyed interests nationwide, especially since Kelo. I can only hope that Kelo is overturned sooner than later.

Until that time, as devoutly as I hold my beliefs, and you may be sure they are as devoutly held as yours, I will abide by the law, however much I may disagree with it. Anarchy is not a desirable state. I would hope that the thuggery and trespass would vanish and peace and harmony return and prevail. I’m going to continue breathing in and out in the meantime.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach

Wow. Incredible. You and Dave R and others only encourage this behavior and blame the victims!?
There is and was no customary use in Walton County - even Walton County's beach activity ordinance prior to April 2017 stated so no matter what you or 8,000 or 8 million people say until proven in court FIRST. Until then respect property rights like you want your property rights respected.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
If you try to steal a universal human right that has existed for centuries, you should expect near universal condemnation. You are going to get reactions from everybody, some more prone to confrontation than others. What did you expect? You are ruining a whole lot of people’s property values, but more importantly, their enjoyment of beach life, both locals and visitors. If you are trying to tell me that Lince and Huckabee did not see ordinary people customarily using the beach when they first looked at the property they bought, you are quite delusional.

Last edited:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
According to sunbiz.org....Lince doesnt even own BF. But to be honest I havent checked the property records of Walton CO. so it could be that she just hasnt updated her business info with the state.

Shannon Lince

Beach Lover
Sep 9, 2018
Florida
According to sunbiz.org....Lince doesnt even own BF. But to be honest I havent checked the property records of Walton CO. so it could be that she just hasnt updated her business info with the state.

This is offensive. This is what the mob does on Visions group. Next you'll be trying to find my employer and have me fired.

Shannon

lazin&drinkin

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2010
If you try to steal a universal human right that has existed for centuries, you should expect near universal condemnation. You are going to get reactions from everybody, some more prone to confrontation than others. What did you expect? You are ruining a whole lot of people’s property values, but more importantly, their enjoyment of beach life, both locals and visitors. If you are trying to tell me that Lince and Huckabee did not see ordinary people customarily using the beach when they first looked at the property they bought, you are quite delusional.

Delusional? You doing introspection for a change?

Human right that has existed for centuries? Must be nice to be in possession of divine knowledge. I think it abundantly clear you neither know nor care what the law says.

Ruining property values? Talk to the BCC and your buddies on that one, pal. You will note the Assessors opinion to the contrary and reconcile that how?

And I presume the ordinary people you are so sure were on the beaches in question at the times in question had signs or labels, big ones, identifying them as trespassers were in fact present and set up on the dry sand. Oh, you have an affidavit with documentation, I forgot. You do have documentation, right?

Take a deep breath. Your cerebrum could use some oxygen.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
This is offensive. This is what the mob does on Visions group. Next you'll be trying to find my employer and have me fired.

Shannon
Well.. you have said several things on this forum that offend me so I guess we're even. And as far as your work goes...I couldnt care less.