• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I got another open question for you, since there seems to be real evidence that Rick Scott's Red Tide is heading this way in medium concentrations (which could go high at any time), who is gonna clean up the f**king dead fish? You? In Panama City Beach, I have heard, they have trucks that vacuum them up every morning. So now it appears your arrogance could cause a public health crisis.
"Rick Scott's Red Tide"? Or are you blaming beachfront owners for Red Tide too and a public health crisis? No emotional fake facts here. The fish are in public waters and on the public foreshore beach property. How about the public? Walton commissioners?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
"Rick Scott's Red Tide"? Or are you blaming beachfront owners for Red Tide too and a public health crisis? No emotional fake facts here. The fish are in public waters and on the public foreshore beach property. How about the public? Walton commissioners?

You are prohibiting any trespassing on "private property" including County vehicles. The fish are on YOUR property (so you claim) but the effects will be felt by everyone. Unintended consequences are a b**ch.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Dude you need to chill out. Very uncool for you to come on here and start insulting people who are the heart of our community.
bob bob, dude you know what they say about pointing fingers. I don't name call, call people dimwits-you have, use inappropriate words or blanked out words, or encourage the heart of the community to attack property owners with disgusting words and unfounded accusations, go on someone's property and destroy private property, post stickers in public with f-word in someone's name, use innuendo, post conspiracy theories with zero evidence, at least I do some homework before posting. Dude, I said it was not the case that I think I know everything. To state a fact is not an insult. I'm sorry you find the post insulting and uncool. Chill out.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
bob bob, dude you know what they say about pointing fingers. I don't name call, call people dimwits, use inappropriate words or blanked out words, or encourage the heart of the community to attack property owners with disgusting words and unfounded accusations, post stickers in public with f-word in someone's name, use innuendo, post conspiracy theories with zero evidence, at least I do some homework before posting. Dude, I said it was not the case that I think I know everything. To state a fact is not an insult. I'm sorry you find the post insulting and uncool. Chill out.
Your whole being is uncool. No doubt you have no clue. The beach is for beach lovers, not haters.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
41816482_10156731001205842_6817948724824637440_n.jpg

Coming soon to a "private beach " near you. Who is going to clean it up? Yeah, you're damn right I'm emotional.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
You are prohibiting any trespassing on "private property" including County vehicles. The fish are on YOUR property (so you claim) but the effects will be felt by everyone. Unintended consequences are a b**ch.
If Walton declares a health crisis or an emergency they don't need beachfront owners permission but Walton has to restore any private property they damage, if any. I and no other beachfront owner I know have never claimed the public foreshore beach seaward of the MHWL.

Customary use of private property is about property rights not health crisis or true emergency services. Take the emotion out of this and think it through. It's about property rights - the same property rights you have. Constitutionally protected property rights - if elected politicians want the property rights owners have had and have today they have to pay the owner fare market value for them or prove to a judge someone else has superior rights to the property owner's rights first. If the owners prevail the Walton commissioners could be responsible of ALL attorney fees - just like Walton will pay property owner's attorney fees in the Alford case Dave R sited, as I understand. Bet you and the community did not know that fact - not something the commissioners or Dave R would publicize. Politicians can not just declare private property rights no longer exist and give to the public without due process. Once the commissioners and the "heart of the community", of which I am one, respect other's property rights and stop the vilification of property owners things would get better.

boomerang

Beach Lover
May 11, 2015
And what many people paid $100 for quiet title to median high tide level.

Fine - I hope the judge sees what little was invested to kick people off of their beaches.

And median high tide is NOT the wet sand on any given hour.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Your whole being is uncool. No doubt you have no clue. The beach is for beach lovers, not haters.
I love my beach property that I earned and paid for with the knowledge that I have all the property rights you do. I like watching people walking the the beach. I hate no one. I do dislike local commissioners using tax payer's money and "the community" from claiming private property rights without due process -- property that I pay tens of thousands of dollars in property taxes to the MHWL. If you think I or any beachfront owner do not pay taxes on the deeded property boundaries we own; prove it with facts.