• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddessgal

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2007
Florida!
I'm sure that they are going for a more vernacular style, in a more practical environment (higher elevation). I was just thinking that metal roofing is also vernacular, practical, and available?

But, I am learning more about wood shingles on this thread!

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
Anyone heard anything about this development lately? They still seem to be doing improvements to the entrance but I haven't noted any new sales. The developer's loan also reached maturity last month after a series of extensions by the originating bank. County records don't indicate another extension was granted.

Anyone heard anything about this development lately? They still seem to be doing improvements to the entrance but I haven't noted any new sales. The developer's loan also reached maturity last month after a series of extensions by the originating bank. County records don't indicate another extension was granted.

I understand that the equity partners insist on seeing it through to completion. Owl's Head has decent fundamentals. It may just be a 20 year project, but that's usually the case for DRI's.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
we think of it as we drive in or out of sowal on 331, and always forget to ask about it here. this time i remembered! it looked like it was being cared for for quite some time, but now looks abandoned and a mess.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
My understanding was that it went back to the bank. A private group was trying to raise investor money for a solar farm, but to my knowledge that has fallen apart as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.