• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Rapunzel's beloved pug passed away about an hour ago. We are not exactly sure what happened to him, but he became ill last weekend and rapidly declined after that.

He was a great little dog and I will miss him. If you ever met him, you know what a gentle soul he was and how difficult it will be to adjust to life without him.

He leaves me with just over 9 years of memories and I think Rapunzel had him for 13 or 14 years, and I must say I have never seen a dog so pampered and loved. He truly had the best life a dog could ever have!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Oh, I am so sorry:sosad:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
As I told Punzy last night, in my next life, I want to be one of her dogs. She elevated the phrase "It's a dog's life" to a whole new level.

:love:Patirck, and we will miss his puggy snorting and seeing him play with his rooster toy.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Oh, no! Patrick the Pug truly was a wonderful dog and a gracious host. He made me feel so welcome (and I know where he learned hospitality!) You and Punzy have my heartfelt sympathies--what a terrible loss.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
My heart breaks. There is no greater love story than the one between Patrick the Pug and Punzy. He brought joy to all that knew him. Hugs to the entire family.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
So sorry Skunky and Punzy :sosad: I know Patrick will be missed by MANY people. Y'all gave him a wonderful life, and he enriched yours. When a pet passes it truly leaves a void.
I am glad I met him.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sorry to read the news. Losing such a wonderful dog is heartbreaking. If you would like, I will let you borrow one or both of my dogs for a while.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Rainbow Bridge Poem

This was a comfort to us when my son's cat, Inkspot, died. Hope it helps a little.