• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
I am so sorry. I never met Patrick but I loved reading the stories about him. We will all miss Patrick. He was a well loved family member. :love:

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Sorry to hear the news as pets are special family members. Sending well wishes your way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Very sorry to hear of your loss. It can be rough. Take time to grieve. And I have to add, seeing your profile pic, Rex comes to mind when I think of beloved pets. :sosad:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I'm so sad to hear of this. I never got to meet Patrick, but by all accounts he was one pampered, doted on and dearly loved little puggy boy. You both have my heartfelt condolences. Losing a beloved pet leaves a big void.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
I am so sorry I never met Patrick ther Pug! My thoughts go out to Rap and Skunk and their sweet 'child' .

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
So very sorry, Punzy and Skunky - I know I never met your wonderful boy but I feel somehow like I did. :love:

Wasn't there a story about Patrick the Pug and Punzy and a dock when y'all lived on East Mitchell?

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
So very sorry, Punzy and Skunky - I know I never met your wonderful boy but I feel somehow like I did. :love:

Wasn't there a story about Patrick the Pug and Punzy and a dock when y'all lived on East Mitchell?

yeah, and there was also a story about Patrick sleeping on someone's pillow, no? Such cute stories. :love:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
So sorry. I know how much y'all loved and doted on him. I'll miss reading about him sleeping on Skunky's pillow and his other antics. He was a real character. :sosad: RIP, Patrick.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Your doggy sure had a lot of fans! Pugs are wonderful and sweet little friends. So sorry for your family-- one dog lover to another.