• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
Dec 5, 2007
Walton County
Tony Cornman has filed his quarterly financial support. It show that he has raised $5,591.51 and spent $2,150.50 on his campaign so far.

Majority of the contributions are his loans and maxed out family member contributions. Outside of Walton County donations are predominately from Panama City,Fl.

This is a copy of his electronic filing:
View attachment 8418

Sorry: File was to large had to shrink it.

Last edited:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Tony Cornman has filed his quarterly financial support. It show that he has raised $5,591.51 and spent $2,150.50 on his campaign so far.

majority of the contributions are his loan and maxed out family member contributions. Outside of Walton County donations are predominately from Panama City,Fl.

This is a copy of his electronic filing:

Copy didn't work

Tao

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2008
To all concern citizens of Walton Conuty.
Just to let you know that I am not and never will be part of an conspiracy to help any candiddate get re-elected or elected. I am in this race for the people and will be a community Sheriff who cares for the citizens safety,respect and concerns. Yes I did work under Sheriff Johnson for five years before leaving in May 2005 to persue my dreams of becoming a Sheriff who will enforce the laws fairly, but at the same work with the citizens to make our county a safer place to live, work and play.
Thanks J. Macon

Jimmy Macon is a good man and I can guarantee he is not part of any conspiracy. I think he would make a good Sheriff if elected. However, I think he will have a tough time getting out of the Republican primary due to the current number of candidates.