• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Cuff, you might want to reconsider that last accusation. It is not a good idea to call another person a liar unless you can back it up!

Cuff

Beach Lover
Feb 3, 2013
Not calling you a liar. Calm down. Actually after I read your post my skin has cleared I don't need to shave I don't need sleep and birds no longer scare me.

Not on government property.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
I think you did, but I will accept your attempt at an apology. I am not hiding behind this computer. I have skin in the game with my name and business. I would not lie about these sorts of things. I understand your opinion. All I ask is that you understand mine but if you can't, well at least have some amount of tolerance I guess. If we can not have some amount of tolerance we should not be in a forum such as this IMO. My definition of evil are those that have zero respect for other humans. I have plenty of respect for African Americans. I do not feel superior to anyone. I actually feel inferior to those church members who forgave the evil killer. I think we should invite them all to our beaches.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
I am not "repulsed" by the Confederate Flag or the fact that Walton County decided to keep flying the flag. You are the one repulsed so shouldn't you be the one who takes it down? I am not really repulsed at you or anyone else even though you think you know what my "most deeply cherished values" are. You don't. I will give you a hint about my values, I do not think I am better than anyone else regardless of the race, gender, politics, education or religion and I prefer to find common ground with people I disagree with. I admit to being unfair sometimes at making a point. I always regret it later...

We have common ground. I agree wholeheartedly that you are better than no one. As far as taking down the flag "I", "We" are taking it down, in case you haven't noticed.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
We have common ground. I agree wholeheartedly that you are better than no one. As far as taking down the flag "I", "We" are taking it down, in case you haven't noticed.
That is the way it should be, both you and I are better than no one. Do we still have common ground or do you need to shake and bake and twist and spin. If I, We are taking it down then what are you complaining about?

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
That is the way it should be, both you and I are better than no one. Do we still have common ground or do you need to shake and bake and twist and spin. If I, We are taking it down then what are you complaining about?

We have very little if any common ground. Please don't expect me to debase myself.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Come on you can do it. It won't hurt. We are all just a bunch of specks in the universe. We have a finite existence and time is short. Lets shake hands and enjoy a moment of unity!!!

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
Come on you can do it. It won't hurt. We are all just a bunch of specks in the universe. We have a finite existence and time is short. Lets shake hands and enjoy a moment of unity!!!

If you want the ultimate in unity, I could think of something you could do with yourself.