• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Kurt, After looking at those pictures it's just amazing to me how something so destructive can be so beautiful........I'm in awe ;-)

margareteileen

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2005
Hey - thanks for the info and the pix. Seacrest seems to have held its own in spite of high winds and waves. I thought for sure we were going to have to replace our walkover one more time!

Silly people putting pine straw bales and extra sand of sorts on the beach down here - wasted their time and money. Sorry for them.

Glad we all came through this fairly okay. Seacrest didn't gain any sand at all. What's up with the helicopters cruisin' and lighting up the wave action this evening.

Happy to report that the river is holding its own as well. Now we just have to see if any trees are going to fall on our other place once the ground gets wet.

Keep up the good work.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
margareteileen said:
... What's up with the helicopters cruisin' and lighting up the wave action this evening. ...

Not sure, but I know that Tyndall AFB (Panama City)was sending helicopters to the MS & LA area for search and rescue when the winds allowed. Perhaps they are on their way.