• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Pictures are posted but under the wrong header, sorry.
They are posted under the subject "Photos - 12/28/04
"
Check them out.

Kathryn said:
In this area, new developments usually sell while still in the planning phases. By the time the infra-structure is built, you can bet the lots have already been sold. I believe there are lots for 're-sale' in the S/D about $700-800 and up. There is a lot with a Coldwell Realty sign that is one back from the gulf that I think is on the MLS for 1.2 M.

And so it goes .......

It's all about who ya know :wink:

A

Anonymous

Smiling JOe said:
Pictures are posted but under the wrong header, sorry.
They are posted under the subject "Photos - 12/28/04
"
Check them out.

Joe,
Thank You SO much for the photos! They are great! :lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
. It seems like I remember a small development on the books to be located between Center St and 30A. I just cannot accurately remember. It was probably just a builder/ developer buying and building on several contiguous lots.
I wasn't really paying attention today, but when I drove by, I saw the sign posted by the County for a Small Scale Amendment. I think it was on the SW corner of Gulf St. and 30-A. This would be north of Center St. I also noticed that next to Dalton s/d, on Brown St. there is a lot for sale for under $400K. It appears that it has been subdived from the "parent lot," so it will probably be very small. I think that street is zoned 8 units per acre, even though most lots are 1/4 acre. This one is probably 1/8 acre. Hope this is not too much info. I have not had my beer which helps me to relax.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
. It seems like I remember a small development on the books to be located between Center St and 30A. I just cannot accurately remember. It was probably just a builder/ developer buying and building on several contiguous lots.
I wasn't really paying attention today, but when I drove by, I saw the sign posted by the County for a Small Scale Amendment. I think it was on the SW corner of Gulf St. and 30-A. This would be north of Center St. I also noticed that next to Dalton s/d, on Brown St. there is a lot for sale for under $400K. It appears that it has been subdived from the "parent lot," so it will probably be very small. I think that street is zoned 8 units per acre, even though most lots are 1/4 acre. This one is probably 1/8 acre. Hope this is not too much info. I have not had my beer which helps me to relax.

Hope you are relaxed now. :lol:

I saw that lot listed for $379k. It looks like somebody was going to get a good deal. Even though it was about 60X60 and was a little crowded. It backs up to Summer's Edge on the Northeast side. Probably already sold. There are a few others near it for around $500k. Most of the lots South of 30-A are well more than that.