• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What a fabulous play!! I enjoyed every minute- and the Q&A at the end was very interesting and fun. These actors are all a treasure. Everyone needs to go to this play AND stay afterwards and talk to these amazing people and their great director. We are very lucky to have such quality theater in our town.

Now here is my public apology- my cell phone rang during Act 2. :blush: Total embarrassment does not even begin to describe how horrible it was. The phone was turned off during the first act, then turned on at intermission to check for SOS messages from home, then chucked into my purse as I ran for my seat. The it rang. And rang and rang because I couldn't fing it in the black hole of my purse. I am writing this small because I feel about this big.

Now check the schedule at the top of this thread, buy some tickets, and go so we can all have a Tom Stoppard discussion!:clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
What a fabulous play!! I enjoyed every minute- and the Q&A at the end was very interesting and fun. These actors are all a treasure. Everyone needs to go to this play AND stay afterwards and talk to these amazing people and their great director. We are very lucky to have such quality theater in our town.

Now here is my public apology- my cell phone rang during Act 2. :blush: Total embarrassment does not even begin to describe how horrible it was. The phone was turned off during the first act, then turned on at intermission to check for SOS messages from home, then chucked into my purse as I ran for my seat. The it rang. And rang and rang because I couldn't fing it in the black hole of my purse. I am writing this small because I feel about this big.

Now check the schedule at the top of this thread, buy some tickets, and go so we can all have a Tom Stoppard discussion!:clap:

:eek:...please tell me it wasn't me. I think it was. :shock: