• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

water baby

Beach Lover
Sep 25, 2006
Seagrove
I think I just heard gunshots...and I know I just heard police sirens off in the distance. This is really starting to freak me out.

Valerie L

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2007
Seacrest Beach
Ok, any early turtle walkers out there? I'm not thrilled at the thought of heading out to my wonderful early walk, me and nature, not knowing if the kook was caught yet. Amazing how one person can affect so many of us in a negative way.......

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Crazy stuff. I opined to BDarg last night that maybe the guy hid under a dock on the bay and when the sun went low he swam (walked:lol:) across to the north end. A bay front house by the Modica's was the last place he was seen, right?:dunno:

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Crazy stuff. I opined to BDarg last night that maybe the guy hid under a dock on the bay and when the sun went low he swam (walked:lol:) across to the north end. A bay front house by the Modica's was the last place he was seen, right?

I know I have been watching the bayou and the channel out there. I was thinking the same thing. With the choices of hoofing it through our woods and possibly hitting more neighborhoods, or hugging the shore in the water, I wonder what I would do. I doubt he knows you can't walk out there in the 2 feet of water and 14 feet of mud.

So I guess I can't take the dogs out for a walk on Eden this morning? :dunno:

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
Are the police still out up there?

Anyone have an update of any sort? Can we go out and enjoy the day? :dunno:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Swafia told me last night that the Sheriff's Dept. has opened a command center at Bay Elem. parking lot. It's been quiet here this morning, just the garbage truck passing thru the neighborhood. My dogs have quieted down since last night.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
I am amazed and awed by the superlative reporting from sowallers. This is what a community is all about.
i know it, same here. pretty cool!

hope they get this pucker soon, if he only knew everything that he's caused.:angry: baturd.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
i find it disturbing that this guy has gotten away once, twice, how many times now?? I thought at one point he was in a house surrounded...:dunno:

He's still on the loose? Seriously? Maybe the PW posse should've gone out. Ya'll stay safe over there. :wave:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
i find it disturbing that this guy has gotten away once, twice, how many times now?? I thought at one point he was in a house surrounded...:dunno:

He's still on the loose? Seriously? Maybe the PW posse should've gone out. Ya'll stay safe over there. :wave:

Yeah... quite the slippery li'l pucker ain't he? :angry:

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington
I just got a call from Kurt. He was out in the neighborhood talking to the deputies. They said that the trail has gone cold. Roads are now open. Road blocks are gone. Now the deputies are in their cars patrolling the neighborhoods.

Last edited: